I'm Still Standing

One moment Elijah and Hayley were lying in bed together, and then the next they were standing in Hayley's old room, still fully naked. Hayley looked to Elijah, checking to see if he had any idea what was happening but from the confused look on his face, he was just as lost as she was.

"Who's there?" Elijah heard his brother call out from below. "Show yourself."

"Nik. Always so dramatic." Rebekah smiled at her brother, approaching him. Elijah felt a smile come to his lips. He hadn't heard Rebekah's voice in such a long time.

Elijah was distracted by hearing his siblings so close that he didn't notice Hayley quietly opening up the wardrobe for clothes. Hayley almost groaned as she realized it wasn't the clothes she had left behind, rather clothes that seemed outdated by at least one hundred years. She grabbed some trousers and button ups for both of them. Anything was better than greeting their family in the nude. Klaus would never let her hear the end of it.

"Rebekah." Nik said fondly, wrapping his sister in a tight hug. He had missed his siblings more than he would ever admit.

The Chambre de Chasse seems to rumble for a second as a very naked Kol gets dropped into the center of the courtyard.

"Oh, bloody hell." Kol groans. "My least favorite recurring nightmare."

Elijah smiled once again as he took the clothes from Hayley and started to get dressed. Kol's sense of humor typically annoyed Elijah but it had been so long since he had heard from his little brother, he was relieved to hear not much had changed.

"I was in Corsica, drowning my sorrows about Marcel when I suddenly dropped." Rebekah explained. "What I wouldn't give to spend a decade without being dragged into a godforsaken Chambre de Chasse."

"I suppose you were in a boarding meeting?" Nik almost laughed at his brother as he walked back into the room, now dressed.

"I was waiting for my wife to come home from work." Kol shot his brother a look. "Piss off any witches lately?"

"Actually, my current enemies are a group of hate mongers who see myself and my daughter as abominations to the vampire race." Klaus glared. He was hoping Greta's death would have slowed them down, but apparently, he had been wrong.

"The bigoted undead. That's new. They must have a witch for hire." Rebekah pointed out, crossing her arms.

"A witch who has spent enough time here to replicate every detail?" Kol picked up a bottle of wine from the table. "This is Elijah's prized Cheval Blanc."

"Maybe a little closer to home." Freya said, descending the staircase. "A witch who knows the compound well and who doesn't trust you to stay away from Elijah. Someone who would risk everything to save New Orleans from plagues."

"Vincent." Klaus groaned once again. It was impossible to keep all of his enemies straight at this point.

"On the bright side, he'd never harm Hope." Freya smiled slightly. "I expect he'll be shipping your bodies to the four corners of the world."

"All of our bodies? He isn't here, is he?" Rebekah asked, looking around excitedly.

"He is." Elijah took this as his cue to reveal himself and descended the stairs, Hayley right behind him.

"Elijah." Rebekah breathed. She didn't waste a moment before she launched herself at her brother. Elijah easily caught her in his arms, holding her tightly.

"Hello, sister." Elijah said, kissing her on the head, not quite ready to let her go.

"I hear you have your memories back." Rebekah pulled away so she could see his face, as if to confirm it with her own eyes.