Family's all that we got

Klaus and Elijah rushed back to the Abattoir. They had been too late to prevent Hope from triggering her werewolf curse. Klaus had tried to call Hayley, but she wasn't answering her phone. Elijah had assured his brother that she likely was just distracted by helping Hope, but that didn't seem to ease Klaus' mind.

They found Hayley and Hope huddled on her balcony, Hope crying into Hayley's shoulder. Klaus went to join them, while Elijah hung back. He watched as his brother knelt down in front of the pair. Hope raised her head to look at her father, tears streaking down her face.

"I killed someone?" Hope's voice cracked. She looked at her dad, desperately hoping he would deny it. But she knew he wouldn't. There was only one way to trigger the curse.

"It was an accident." Klaus attempted to ease her suffering. "There was a man in the basement that we didn't know about. He didn't suffer."

Elijah backed out of the room, leaving Hayley and Klaus to comfort their daughter. There was nothing more he could do for them at the moment. Hope would have to come to terms with what had transpired, like all the wolves that had triggered their curse before her.

Instead, Elijah went in search of his youngest brother. Hopefully their mission had been more successful.

****

Kol was gathered in the cemetery with Vincent, Marcel, Davina, Rebekah, and Freya. This, of course, meant tensions were running high.

"The only reason Hayley and Nik were able to go to the other side and come back is because they are already dead." Kol argued with Davina. "You are, thank the heavens, not dead."

"Freya will bring me back." Davina said stubbornly. Although it didn't help her argument that they were standing in front of Davina's own tomb, where she had laid for years after she was killed.

"Yes, 'cause Freya has such a great track record with keeping you alive." Kol snapped back. He hated to fight with Davina, but he was not going to let her sacrifice herself for his family. Again.

"Brother, I will make sure she is safe." Freya tried to reason with Kol. "With the spell, we will stop her heart and then we have six minutes to revive her."

"So, in this scheme, you plan to send her over there by herself?" Kol demanded. "To face Inadu by herself?"

"No," Vincent interrupted the fight. "Freya will go with Davina. I will bring them both back."

Vincent had been watching their plan in silence. He wasn't sure this plan would work, but he couldn't come up with anything better. He also had no desire to team up with the Mikaelsons, but he knew if anyone was going to bring down Inadu, it would be them.

"Are you strong enough to bring us both back?" Davina asked what everyone was thinking.

"Yes, I am," Vincent said certainly. "If we time it at the same time as a celestial event, I will be able to tap into nature as well as my power as Regent."

"The next celestial event is the full moon in two days." Freya pointed out. "Do you think Hope has that much time?"

"We'll have to make sure she does," Rebekah said, "I will not let anything happen to that little girl."

"None of us will," Marcel swore.

"Then we may have to move up the schedule slightly," Elijah said, emerging from the darkness. "Marcellus, it's good to see you made it through your ordeal."

Marcel merely glared at Elijah in return.

"What happened?" Rebekah pulled Elijah's attention to her. "Is Hope alright?"