Chapter 22 (Part 5)

"I owe you everything," he said against my lips. "Everything you want and everything you need."

With those words, he calmed my worries of being abandoned again with another hard kiss, bruising my lips just right. If only it could have lasted long enough for me to get my fill.

A whine escaped following after Alec's lips when he abruptly pulled away. It was quickly replaced by a gasp when my shirt and bra were pushed up to my chin in one swift move. A shiver of awareness made its way through me at the sudden chill that hit my bare skin. Goosebumps rose over my exposed flesh as my nipples hardened before Alec's focused eyes.

Moving in a blur, a moan fell from my lips when his hand rose to cup my bare breast, warming it with his palm while his mouth gave the other one attention. Latching onto my hardened nipple, he pinched it between his teeth, rolling it before his tongue soothed over it to lick away the sting.

"Alec," I panted out past the moans that wanted to escape at his attention. My hand rose to grip his hair and try to half-heartedly push him away. The little bit of clarity that accompanied the cool hit of air against my skin was fading fast. "Someone is going to see-

"Let them," he said pulling away and straightening to meet my eyes again. His hand squeezed my breast. "Let them see that their Queen is well taken care of by her king."

Releasing the swell of flesh in his hand, he reached for the shirt and bra bunched together beneath my chin and pushed it over my head and up my arms. His lips found mine again in distraction, fueling the fire once more as he twisted the fabric around my wrists. Locking them together tightly, he forced me onto the tips of my toes as he hooked my confined wrists over a notch in the bookshelf before pulling away.

I felt the stretch of the position down my exposed torso as I shifted on my toes. The fabric dug into my wrists if I let my body hang from the makeshift binds. Struggling to stabilize myself on the ground, my efforts were rendered useless when he turned me around without a problem.

A hiss escaped through my teeth as a shock of cold cut down between my breasts as I was pressed up against the bookshelf that held my bound hands above my head. Alec's lips quickly drew me back under their spell as they trailed warm kisses down my spine to the small of my back. Coming to a pause, his fingers hooked over the waist of my jeans before effortlessly pulling them down along with my underwear to expose me further.

I shivered as goosebumps rose to coat my skin despite the heat swirling just under it that had a sweat breaking out at my brow. I felt the faint brush of Alec's warm breath over my bare cheeks before he pulled away completely.

My brows furrowed at his retreat. Where was he going? He hadn't given me what I need-

A sigh of relief escaped when I felt the back of his fingers smooth down the curve of my ass. I found myself pushing back against his touch, wanting more. Needing more. A moan began to sound the closer his digits got to my soaking core. I tried to push my ass out in an attempt to get them where I wanted them faster, but the way Alec had positioned me restricted my movements. All I managed to do was clumsily stumble on my toes.

The escaping moan quickly turned into a yelp when a sharp crack sounded and a heated sting replaced his feather-light touch. I jerked forward against the bookshelf, trying to get away from Alec and the hand he had used to deliver the blow that left my cheek stinging with warmth, but I had nowhere to escape too.

I was where he wanted me, at his mercy.

"What are you doing?" My voice came out shrill and panicked. The sting of pain had the need clouding my rational thoughts pulling back.