Second story(requested)

Cody POV

I have been on Camp Wawanakwa for a day and I've made friends with Gwen, the goth girl. The way I act around her apparently looks like I have a crush on her, which I have to admit she is beautiful I have my eyes on someone else.

"Hey Cody get out here!" Gwen yelled from the stairs outside.

I got up quickly and walked outside straight to Gwen.

I put my arm around her "what's up Gweny?"

"Yeah just I have a feeling that there's gonna be a challenge soon."

I looked around noticing that not many were awake, and shrugged.

"What do you think it's gonna be?" I questioned looking for anything unusual.

Gwen shrugged "Chris is crazy so I doubt it's anything good" as she said that the wind blew and her hair moved so gracefully.

I sighed at her and she looked at me strangely. I looked away and saw a boy in the door way of the cabin, he had messy brown hair, dark tan skin and subtle eyebags. I stared at him without realising it and only snapped back when Gwen waved her hand in front of me.

"Hellooo? Earth to Codyy."

I blinked at her then started, "wh-what happened?"

"Nothing yet.. but what were you looking at?" She looked over at the door way and the boy way gone. Did I imagine him?

Then Chris yelled from his speakers for us to get up. Luckily for me and Gwen we were ready and the others ran out of the cabins half awake and sloppily dressed in their clothes. Except for the boy that I saw.

I stared at him strangely as we all walked to where Chris was. After he told us today's challenge we all groaned, WHY DO WE HAVE TO RUN?

Almost everyone started running, I ran as close to Gwen as I could but being smaller than others made it hard. I ran and slowed down until I was just walking. I saw a big guys just laying in the river while people stepped on him, I know on him not around ON. Walking past the dude I saw the boy again and he looked like he was gonna passed out. I shook my head and just ran until I was in the dining hall.

After a bit a big blonde dude came in screaming. "Clear the table!" He put down a boy and started horrid CPR.

After like a minute of that Chris told us that they had won and they got a whole table of food. Everyone was eating and finally Chris said that it was notime for the second part of the challenge and everyone was confused.

We all walked outside and sat on the wood stumps, after learning that the challenge was an awake-o-thon.

"Ahh! This is gonna be so boring" I complained and while the big blonde dude came and sat next to me.

He then joined in complaining, "I know right?? It's so bloody stupid" he crossed his arms barely over his belly.

"Yeah, also what's your name dude?" I asked him as he turned to me with an excited face.

"My name is Owen! What's your name tiny dude?" He breathed heavy while talking.

I laughed at his enthusiasm "my name is Cody!"

Owen then hugged me and damn he hugged hard. I tried to hug him back but he was squeezing me. I looked around and saw Gwen staring at me, with a raised eyebrow. Owen finally let me go and I started to talk to Gwen.

I sighed "this is already tiring," I fell on her shoulder. "Why must this be my punishment."

"Why would you need punishment? For being to funny?" Gwen laughed at me.