Prologue

...

Valentina Rossi is at that age when a girl has only one thing on her mind.
Boys, music, friends, fun.
Valentina is still waiting for the perfect guy. Someone who will treat her with respect and as an equal, someone who will be her best friend. She is the type of person who turns to music when something is bothering her. Countless playlists of all her favourite songs and creators. She could listen to her favourite songs for hours, singing along to the words and tune, the type of person to not care who hears or sees her singing. She's got the loveliest voice to match the utmost gorgeous personality anyone could have. You mess with her friends you'll be wishing you hadn't, she'll come around a wipe you off your feet. maybe more ways than one.

Valentina's parents are both outcasts, also once attended nevermore academy when they were her age back in 1990. Valentina's father Nicholas Rossi is a werewolf, as well as her mother sarà (pronounced Sarah) Rossi. Both met each other and fell in love at the very boarding school. Nicholas and Sarà were both in the nightshade secret society, a very exclusive secret society all about helping and protecting every outcast, alongside Wednesday Addams, her soon to be friend's parents.Valentina wishes to find a love as strong as her parents, they fit together so well like a jigsaw puzzle, she just hopes to find her connecting jigsaw. she hopes to find new friends, the best of friends, growing up everyone thought she was very weird, always missing a week of school once a month, due to her being a werewolf. having older siblings meant she was the baby of the family, her sisters off to new packs with their mates, her brothers always playing around and the eldest Michael, getting ready to take their father's place as alpha. To say their family was chaotic was an understatement, it was hectic everywhere, not to mention the house, huge but always messy, because of her brothers always playing around breaking stuff and destroying the home. Nonetheless the Rossi household was huge but filled with love, everyone loved and cared for one another, no one was ever left behind.

This is Valentina's story

...