BIO

Real Name: Unknown

Adopted Name: Y/n

Age: Unknown

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 180 lbs

Appearance:

Personality: Quick, dry wit, unyieldingly calm, friendly, professional, charismatic, analytical, strategic, serious, confident, ruthless (normally), deeply caring, fiercely protective (towards those he's very close to)   

Likes: His ghost, his fireteam, Cayde-6, Zavala, Ikora Rey, Lord Shaxx, the Crucible, his weapons, his ship, his sparrow, Amanda Holliday, Banshee-44, a good fight, spicy ramen, being out in the wilderness, spending time with his friends (particularly with his fireteam, Cayde-6, and Lord Shaxx), the finer things in life, the Speaker, Mara Sov, Eris Morn, protecting humanity

Dislikes: The Cabal, the Fallen, the Taken, the Hive, the Vex, seeing his friends hurt or killed (even though he knows they'll come back if they still have their ghost), Cayde-6 eating all the ramen without him, staying in the tower for very extended periods without reason, not working with his fireteam and/or Cayde-6, Uldren Sov, being killed

Powers and Abilities:

Superhuman Condition: Y/n is a man who remains in strict level of training regimen and healthy dieting. His physical conditioning has proven to be extremely great and at levels where is not only superior to most hunters and could easily dispatch multiple enemies, but he has even matched the likes of titans in battle.

Superhuman Strength: While somewhat comparable to the likes of Saint-14 in strength, Y/n is still remarkably strong for a hunter. He's strong enough to casually wear some titan armor components that he has on his gear, which hunters frequently do, with said armor pieces being heavy enough to break skulls and rocks through sheer mass and titan helmets being heavy enough to snap a human neck. Y/n is also still strong enough to be able to knock around the likes of Lord Shaxx and his two fireteam members, who also just so happen to be titans, with his blows whenever they spar, and could easily overpower lesser enemies to launch them off the air or nonchalantly restrain them with one hand and send them flying with his kicks.

Superhuman Durability: Y/n's great endurance allows him to fight on par with many titans and various other strong opponents, withstanding strikes with only minor injuries and recover from quickly before getting back into the fight without issue. He's even comparable to titans, who can tank a Centurion's weapon shots with decent armor, with their shots being able to disintegrate small vehicles like sparrows.

Superhuman Speed: Y/n's speed is such that it makes it very hard for his enemies to keep up with him. His speed allows him to compete against titans and other strong opponents in battle, with his fireteam members being unable to truly defeat him since they'd just be sparring. When dealing with multiple opponents, he can block strikes and counter them faster than they could react. He's even fast enough to casually blitz humans, along with being able to outrun and react to lightning.