ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

Max and I ran down stairs to see David getting his face chewed off by a zombie me and Max were terrified we ended up running back up the stairs to Max's room then we heard a scream from Gwen's room thats when we realized more than one got in Max opened the window so we could jump out but there was of course a zombie. I got a call from Nikki I answered "STAY INSIDE THERE ARE ZOMBIE LOOKING PEOPLE OUT!" Nikki yelled "We know, they got in Max's house, we're trying to escape" I responded with "oh" Nikki said then I heard Max jump out I looked out the window "Come on!" Max yelled at me from outside the ground wasn't that far away so I jumped, I hung up on Nikki then Max and I ran to David's car Max always carries the keys with him so yeah, we got in the car then started driving I dont know where to but I trust Max to keep us safe, we ended up driving to Nikki's house I was confused but then I saw Max call someone im assuming he's telling Nikki to join us or something I was right I saw Nikki run out of her house soon after he called and got in the back of the car. Max started driving again to I dont know again, we ended up driving to a closed ice cream shop Max got out of the car and so did me and Nikki, Max broke in the ice cream place and we all went inside Max and I put stuff over the windows and doors so nothing can get in, while we do that Nikki just sleeps on one of the booths. Max and I end up falling asleep eventually. When morning came I was the first one to wake up, Max and Nikki eventually woke up but I was lonely most all morning I didn't mind though, it was quite well besides the zombies but whatever. Max, Nikki, and I started to talk about ways to survive we found some "weapons" you could call them that I guess Nikki got a fire extinguisher I have no idea what she could do with that but I guess it will work, I found a long piece of glass that broke off the window Max shattered, Max luckily found a gun, that lucky bastard I have no idea why there is even a gun in a ice cream shop but whatever. We heard glass shatter when we looked at what it was it was a zombie trying to get in through the window, Nikki knocked it in the head with the fire extinguisher squishing its head, I guess thats one way to use it. We ended up escaping through the back door, we got back in the car Max started driving somewhere.

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...