Star 3: What The Hell Was That.?!

Hikaru woke up after sleeping off yesterday's difficult battle against that giant crystal Void creature.

Despite the pain and the exhaustion at least today is currently Saturday and both he and Z now have a new form to use to fight against those Void kaiju...

But a few questions lingered, how the hell did that thing use Ultra Medals!? How did it even get them.?!

So after waking up, stretching, showering, and getting changed, Hikaru immediately took out the Ultra Z Riser, opened the Hero's Gate, and entered to talk to Z.

---At the Hero's Gate---

Hikaru: "Z..."

He called out as Z appeared and approached the young boy.

Z: "What's up, Hikaru..?"

Hikaru: "I wanted to ask about yesterday's fight."

Z: "I'm guessing it's about the Ultra Medals, isn't it..?"

Hikaru: "Yes..."

He said, clarifying what he would ask.

Z: "As I said before, the Ultra Medals are Medals that are imbued with the power of other Ultraman from the Land of Light."

Hikaru: "But aside from using the Ultra Z Riser, how could that Voidling use it to transmit its power to the larger one that we fought..?"

Z: "That I do not fully understand..."

Z: "But I do have my suspicions."

Hikaru: "Really..?"

Z: "Yes... you know what the Void is, right..?"

Hikaru: "Yeah, a mysterious entity that wants to revert the whole universe to its very early stage, a void of nothing..."

Z: "That is true, but it also has some holes."

Hikaru: "Wait what?"

Z: "The Void is not merely a mysterious entity, us Ultras from the Land of Light discovered that it is the accumulated darkness of civilizations, it gains its powers from the despair of the people, and that it is merely the concept of darkness and nothingness."

Hikaru: "Woah..."

Z: "Woah indeed, but here's the Ultra twist, us Ultras are its natural enemies and opposition."

Z: "Along with the fact that the Void cannot be destroyed, only sealed."

Z: "Because just as light emerges from within the darkness, the brightest of lights emits a dark shadow."

Z: "It is because of that, neither side can just kill the other, only seal it..."

Z: "It is because of that connection that I think the creature was able to be a conduit for the Ultra Medals."

Hikaru: "But how did it get there in the first place..?"

He asked as Z sighed and merely re-introduces himself...

Z: "My name is Ultraman Z. I came from Nebula M78, the Land of Light, I'm a member of the keepers of the peace, the Inter Galactic Defense Force."

Z: "Right now, monsters that have swallowed evil factors called Devil Splinters are going berserk across the universe."

Z: "Infused the powers of my superiors, the Ultra Medals were made to fight them." 

Z: "The space monster Genegarg accidentally attacked the Land of Light, it swallowed the medals and items needed to use them and escaped."