Star 4: A New Threat, Ultra Medals, And An Ultra Revelation!?

It was a day like any other as Hikaru was chilling out after yesterday's battle, he was just chilling out, whilst also pondering about the events that took place yesterday...

He was in the living room, playing with his Switch Console in hand on the sofa whilst his mother was watching the news.

The news that she watched was an archeological discovery segment that showed the recent discovery of a stone artifact that resembled a weapon, a lance to be exact.

That type of thing never really interested Hikaru, but it was Z who looked at it with interest...

Hikaru was pretty much playing his game while Z was listening to the news closely, like how this lance-like relic was transported from Northern Alaska to a nearby University Anthropology Research Center for study.

With a prophecy being mentioned through some successful translation of the ancient markings on the archeological site...

Hikaru hoped and prayed for a peaceful day, though as luck may have it, he was texted by Seraphine...

He remembered that he did exchange numbers with a few people in the club, but there were a concerning lack of more male members, seeing that only Ekko and Ezreal were the only male members present during club activities.

Hikaru sighed in relief as he wanted to just chill out for the day, but fate had him contacted by Seraphine who invited him to hang out with her friends.

He wanted to pass, but his Mom overheard and encouraged him to join, not wanting him to be lazy for the entire day.

Not wanting to be scolded or "motivated" by his mother, Hikaru sighed once more and relented as he walked over to his room and got changed, coming out once he was prepared.

He rolled his eyes at his mother's reminder of being polite and being on his best behavior as he wore his casual clothing with his Z Buckle attached to his belt and an added small bag that had his Ultra Z Riser along with his water bottle and a book.

Hikaru: "I'm leaving now..."

He exclaimed unenthusiastic of this small hang out, whilst his mom replied.

Hikaru's Mom: "Alright, have fun!"

She exclaimed as Hikaru sighed and exited his home, now en route to Seraphine and her friends.

Once he reached his destination after a few minutes of confusion due to Google Maps glitches, he was met with the hyperactive Seraphine herself, her grumpy-looking friend Senna, her static and stoic friend Orianna, and only Vastaya of this hang out Xayah.

Senna: "Sera, why did you invite him..?"

Hikaru: "Okay... someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed..."

Senna: "Shut it, you!"

Orianna: "She is merely upset that we had a meeting when she hoped to read her favorite mangas today."

Senna: "Orianna!"

Seraphine: "MOVING ON..! I invited you here so you can get to know us since you know, we're now in the same club..."

Xayah: "Along with curiosity regarding your supposed connection with the stars."

Hikaru: "You guys are still on the fence about that..?"

Xayah: "Yeah..."

She said trying to not be inconspicuous at all...

Hikaru: "Well... I don't know how to follow up, I just feel a connection, maybe a few dreams every now and then..."