Ray

Title: Cuming of Changes
Type: Fluff to Smut 🥰🛐

!!Soft male Neko reader!!

Relationship Status: Friends to Lovers

___________

From the day Ray and you had became friends, you always had a really close bond with each other. Probably because he saved you from being bullied, maybe because he didn't care you were a Neko.

Now, you would think that as a Neko, you would be half werewolf half vampire, because of the ears. A lot of people said that, and well, that's not the case.

You were a Neko because of a spell a witch put on you as a baby. At least, that's what your mom tells you. You're a half-blood, true. But only between Vampire and Human.

You just had extra features.

As a Neko, there are certain things I go through. Like shedding, cravings, and heat. All of those are also reasons assume I'm a cross breed of a werewolf.
It's pretty normal now, and people in college are smarter than kids in elementary to highschool.

Now I was in college and I was majoring in art/business. I had always been a good artist, something Ray likes to point out all the time for no reason.

On the topic of Ray...Ray is the complete opposite of me. He's very athletic, muscular, popular for the right reasons, and everyone loves him. He's played basketball and football since sixth grade competitively, and he still does to this day. To sum it up, he's the dream boy. Popular, smart, caring, if you push aside his arrogance. He's always there for me when I need him, though I try not to ask for his help. I do pretty well....until my mom or one of his friends points out that I'm acting weird or they tell him they heard something was going on. That causes Ray to be stuck up my ass 24/7, but...more? He's stuck up my ass 24/7 anyway, but when someone says things about me, whether good or bad, he won't even let me talk to my mom by myself. If you don't know, he's a bit possessive.

Which is why I'm staying home today.

You see, as a Neko, we go through heat. The heat usually takes place on the number of the day we're born after we turn ten years old.
Let's say you're born on the 8th of whatever month. Your heat would take place on that day, every month. Basically the male Neko version of a woman Neko's period.

It just so happened, that today is the number of the day I was born. The 2nd. Meaning yesterday at exactly midnight, I had gotten multiple blankets, snacks, drinks, books, candies, meals, a microwave, and just about everything you could think of, in my room and locked myself in. Going into heat sucked because not all male Neko's went through heat, if they did, it means that in some way, they would be able to get pregnant and give birth. Which is why I compared it to a period.

As of currently, I was huddled under my blankets wearing a pair of short-shorts and a crop top with fishnets, bawling my eyes out as I watched How to Train Your Dragon for the millionth time. My phone was blowing up, from my mom or Ray..or both. Probably both. I didn't care though, my eyes were glued to the screen as I ate hot Cheetos, Dinamita, Takis, hot Doritos, dark and milk chocolate, with Dr.pepper.

One thing I love about heat, is dispite the uncontrollable sexual and emotional urges, is that it gives me the excuse to just lounge around and snack till my heart's content.

"HICCUP NOOOO!! YOU TELL HIM HE'S AN OLD MAN, HE DOESN'T DESERVES YOU BABY!!"

Suddenly, a commercial came on and I sighed, sniffing as I ate more hot chips. I picked up my phone, and with my middle finger undid the code. I went to messages to see that all the messages I had gotten, had infact been from Ray.