Vice NSFW Alphabet

Requested by: MariyamZehra2 I hope you like this, and I tried my best to make this Gender neutral!!!

A- Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Vice is definitely the type of guy who would hold you for a good hour whispering soft praises into your ear and telling you how much he loves you, and after that he'd ask if there was anything you wanted or needed and if so he'd get it for you no questions asked.

He'd prepare a bath for both of you and cuddle you the entire time you soaked in it, then you'd probably make cookies together while watching a comforting cartoon or movie you both like.

B- Body Part (Their favorite body part on themselves and you.)

Vice is definitely the type of guy to admire his jawline, I feel like his jaw would be his favorite part of himself. As for you, definitely your lips. Not just because of kissing or oral sex, but because of the way you smile.

C- Cum (Anything to do with cum)

He's definitely the type to only pull out if you're not comfortable with it being inside, but he much prefers creampies purely because it makes him feel more connected to you, physically and mentally, he likes the idea of part of him being inside of you.

He'd probably also like it if you combine both of your cum and make him swallow or taste it through a kiss.

D- Dirty Secret (A dirty secret they have.)

I feel like he'd be pretty open about his sexual desires, but if there's one secret he has it's definitely marking. He LOVES to place bite marks and hickies on you in visible (and not so visible) places purely out of possessiveness and instinct.

E- Experience (How much experience do they have?)

Honestly, while he probably knows a lot, you probably took his virginity. He wouldn't have any hands on experience, however he does know quite a few tricks so it doesn't seem like it.

F- Favorite position

Vice screames legs over the shoulders or one leg over his shoulder, the other wrapped around his waist because he loves feeling your skin on his anywhere possible.

G- Goofy (Are they serious, goofy or romantic?)

Honestly he's probably much more on the goofy side, slipping out jokes now and then while he rails you, but he makes sure that you know he loves you while doing it.

H- Hair (Are they trimmed, shaved, or clean?)

He's definitely the type of person to be pull on clean, shaving every two days. He doesn't really like how the public hair feels, and he worries you don't either do he doesn't take any chances.

I- Intimacy (How are they in the moment romantic wise?)

He's constantly praising youz telling you how good you feel, how good You're doing, how much he loves you and how he's greatful for you, in shoer he's very intimate.

J- Jerk off (How often do they masturbate?)

Probably two-three times a week. It keeps his stress down and it feels good so that's a plus.

K- kink (One or more of their kinks)

While it's a little weird, probably drinking your blood while railing the fuck out of you.
Probably Exhibition (not getting caught, he's make sure of that, but he likes the thrill.)

L- Location (favorite place to do it.)

Literally anywhere, he will not complain at all, if you want him, he'll give it to you. Just not in front of people, in a public place, yes, but hidden.
(He prefers the shower or bed though)

M- Motivation (what gets them going/turned on?)

Literally any suggestive look, saying, if you kiss this man's neck in a certain way he's going fucking feral. That or any small, romantic gesture that he finds oddly attractive.

N- NO (something they wouldn't do.)

Anything involving harming you or him, or having anyone watch you guys. He definitely isn't up for sharing either.

O- Oral (Do they like giving or receiving?)

Giving 100%. Sure, he won't complain if you go down on him, but he loves giving you oral, it makes his entire fucking day/night.

P- Pace (Are they fast, slow, or mid?)

He definitely switched between fast and hard to hard and slow to get a grip on himself and make things both last longer and feel better.

Q- Quickie (Their opinion on quickies)

He's kinda biased, he doesn't have them, he doesn't love them, he definitely won't complain but they aren't his favorite.

R- Risks (Are they up for risks/experimenting?)

As long as it's within both of your boundaries, then yes.

S- Stamina (how many rounds do they go?)

Depends on how he's feeling, most of the time 5 rounds, 7 max.

T- toy (Do they use toys?)

No, if he does anything he uses his own hands or something of yours to help him.

U- Unfair (how much do they like to tease?)

So much that it becomes his entire personality, but if you're teasing him he despised it because he gets desperate for you to touch him.

V- Volume (How loud/vocal are they?)

It depends on what position he's in. If he's too, some moans and groans, a few grunts here and there while praising you. If he's on bottom, he's shamelessly moaning your name and begging you at the top of his lungs for more.

W- Wild card (random)

He likes to do it in front of the mirror sometimes.

X- X-ray (What are they packing?)

He's 7 inches soft and 8 hard.

Y- Yerling (How high is their sex drive?)

It's so high you go at it at least three times a week or he jerks off alot. He's definitely Hypersexual.

Z- zzz (how fast do they fall asleep after?)

At any pace as long as he's holding you, he's content and feels safe enough to sleep.

I hope you liked this!!! I hope I made it gender neutral, and if not please correct me!!