One

...

"I don't even know why I have to go, he pissed me off, and he shouldn't have that's his fault. Ugh this is so unfair." Valentina complained to her parents in the car on the way to nevermore academy, the very place her parents met and fell in love, just like she somehow wishes to, the very place where she'll hold to make new lifelong friends and maybe even a potential lover.

"You shouldn't have shot him, I know, I know, mi Amore, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, I get that he should have watched where he was walking. But this is for the best, your gonna love it there, it's where me and your father met." Sarà Rossi told her youngest daughter.

"The whole place is filled with people like you, mi Tesoro. I promise you, you'll make amazing friends, just like me and your mother did, when we attended nevermore." Nicholas Rossi explained nevermore to Valentina.

"I know I've heard the story millions of times, jack wont shut up about it. But what about, Michael, Lara, jones,  Joshua, Millie, Lily, prudence, jack, William, harry, Ayla and mason? How will they cope without their favourite sister? Bet they'll last 2 month tops." Valentina told them confidently.

"Oh hush, they'll be fine, it's only a semester then you'll be back home for the Christmas holidays." Her mother told her.

Your probably wondering how I got in this situation? Well I accidentally maybe might of almost definitely shot a boy with my bow and arrow. He had it coming for him though, I was pissed and he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got shot, he really should've been more careful where he was wondering off to.

"Ah, here we are, mi amore, beyond those gates is nevermore academy, school full of outcasts like you. Isn't it exciting?" Her father questioned

"Extremely father." Valentina's voice laced with sarcasm.
"Don't use that tone on your father, this is what's best for everyone, mainly you." Her mother scolded her.

"Let's see how much I really like nevermore."

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Av
Short little chapter to start off the journey,
I hope you like this story and Valentina.
comment something funny
Or maybe predictions on how
Valentina is going to in her first few days
And what's going to happen, also vote.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,