Chapter 1: Journey Towards Mom

"I want to go where my Mother is," I unconsciously mumbled while dining with my Father and my Big Brother.

CLANG!

I raised my head when I heard a loud noise. My eyes went to my Brother Kieran who had a confused and painful look on his face.

"W-what are you talking about, Kiera?" My brother asked me. "Take back what you just said!"

My mouth gaped when I realized that I just uttered the wrong sentence to say. Due to my shock, I quickly glanced at my father to see his reaction.

Even my father had the same reaction as my brother...

"Kiera! Take back those words!" Brother shouted.

Brother Kieran rarely gets angry, and he is scary if does. 

He is like my father when he is angry, they're both scary...

But I won't take back what I said...

Because I mean it...

I want to go where my mom is!

"Kiera!"

"Kieran, do not shout when we are dining," Father scolded my big brother.

"But father!"

"I said enough!" Father shouted. His eyes suddenly went to me, but when Father met my eyes, he quickly averted them. "And you, Kiera, do not say such things... You know that your mother is already..." Father paused as he gritted his teeth. 

He couldn't continue his words.

Dead...

My mother is already dead.

People said that my mother died due to a carriage accident, the carriage fell to the cliff that was directed to the sea, they didn't see Mommy's body, but they considered her dead after searching for a very long time.

My father and brother were really sad about it.

Up until now, they still couldn't move on. They were always in misery and pain, they both loved my mother so much...

But I know one single thing that will really make them happy.

My mother is actually alive, and I am going to see her.

I can't tell it to my dad and brother yet because they won't believe me.

So I'm keeping it a secret for now...

But first of all, maybe you are all asking why I am so confident about this. How did I know that my Mom was actually alive?

It's because I talked to a Goddess in my dreams weeks ago.

Her name is Author-San Ceniza.

Her name is really weird tho...

She said the plot was supposed to be a tragic ending for us because we wouldn't be able to see Mom ever again. But she felt guilty because my mom would raise and take care of the person named MC when she couldn't even remember us...