Chapter 2: Long Lost Family

Come on, why is MC upset with me? I don't get him. We both agree that we will share Mom, that's why we are going to marry each other!

"Why are you angry?" I asked MC who was hiding under his blanket. "Didn't we agree to marry each other? So my Mommy is your Mom too!"

MC didn't answer me.

Tsk, I didn't know that boys are this difficult.

He'd been like this after I annouced that Melinda might be my long lost mom. MC got angry and ran to his room, of course I followed the young boy because I know that he is upset.

Maybe I'll talk to him tomorrow. For now, I'll just sleep too.

I just laid beside MC and stared at the ceiling of this room. My eyes went to MC when I felt him move his feet. This time, I saw MC staring at me with a wide eyes.

"Why--- WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING BESIDE ME?"

"Nana Rosa told me that a Wife and a Husband can sleep together in one bed," I answered him. "We are going to marry each other, so I can sleep beside MC."

"But we're not married yet! Get... Get out of here, We can't sleep together!" MC shouted while gently pushing me out of the bed. "This is inappropriate!"

"No! Then where will I sleep?" I asked him. "I will not sleep on the floor! I'm so tired of that carraige ride, my back and legs are hurting. So, let's just sleep together!"

"But... But...!"

"A husband cannot let his wife sleep on the floor!"

"But I'm not yet your Husband!"

"It's the same thing!" I replied to him. "Plus were not going to hold hands, so there is no baby coming yet. Hmmph, why are you so innocent?"

"Innocent...? Me? But that's not how you make---"

Both of us stopped fighting when Mom suddenly entered the room.

When I saw my Mom's red swollen eyes, I quickly ran to her.

Did my Mom cry?

Why is her eyes swollen?

Why would she cry?

Is she hurt?

"Are you both still fighting?" Mom suddenly asked. Mommy's eyes suddenly went to me, a warm smile appeared on her face as she patted my head. "Both of you shouldn't fight with each other, okay?"

"He said that he will marry me in the future, but he doesn't want me to sleep in his bed!" I told to my Mom while pointing at MC. "He's so mean. He was ignoring me a while ago, and now he doesn't want me to sleep in that bed."

Mom glanced at me with a surprised reaction

"M-marry? What?" Mom reacted. Her eyes went to MC who had a pout on his lips. "What is she talking about, Louch?"

MC frowned.

"But I'm not her husband yet, so it's inappropriate to let her sleep here!" MC replied while pointing at me.

Mom's eyes went wide. She suddenly bended down her knees to match with my height.

"Husband? Marriage? Both of you...!" Mom brushed her hair as she shook her head. "Both of you are still young. What's with these Marriage talks?"

"He started it, he proposed to me," I pouted.

"Me? But it was you---!"

"No, it was you!"

"No, it is you!"

"Okay, Okay, that is enough, No one's going to marry who. Both of you are still young, Marraige should be discussed when you're both an adult," Mom lectured us as she suddenly picked me up and carried me on her arms. "I'll take Kiera, okay? She's going to sleep with me."