Shawn Imagine- Cute

WARNING: SOME CURSING AND ABUSE IS MENTIONED IN THIS IMAGINE. IF THAT IS SOMETHING THAT COULD POTENTIALLY MAKE YOU UPSET/DEPRESSED, THEN PLEASE SKIP AND DON'T READ THIS IMAGINE.

I sighed as unlocked the front door. Here comes another night of screaming. As soon as I entered the kitchen, a coffee mug was hurled at my head. I dodged it quickly, and glanced up at the monster I call my father. He glared at me and the next thing I knew, he was holding me up against the wall. His hand was wrapped tightly around my throat. He started screaming at me, blaming me for my mother leaving him. That bitch. She didn't even tell me where she was going. She just left. Before I knew it, black spots filled my vision. The last thing I remember is him dropping me to the floor and slamming the front door as he went to the bar. When I regained consciousness, I slowly crawled over to my bag and dug out my phone. I immediately called my boyfriend, Shawn. He picked up on the first ring. "Hello?" "Shawn.", I sobbed into the receiver. "Y/N, what's wrong?!" "I don't want to talk about it right now. I just need a place to stay." "I'll be over in 10." Then he hung up. I quickly stood up, wincing in pain. I climbed the stairs as fast as I could and packed all of my valued possessions and as many items of clothing as my bag allowed. My phone lit up with a text from Shawn telling me he was here. I rushed down to the car and threw the door open. Shawn immediately started firing questions at me as he sped off, but I was too shaken up to respond. When we arrived at his house I was physically shaking. He parked the car and walked around to my side. He scooped me up in his arms and carried me inside. Shawn has been my best friend since 2nd grade. He's always stuck by my side, through my best and worse moments. We've been dating since we were 13. He carried me up to his room and sat on the bed with me still in his arms. He rubbed my back while I cried. He didn't say anything, he just held me. Once I had calmed down, he questioned me quietly. "You're dad did this, didn't he?" I silently nodded. He kissed my forehead softly. "Stay strong, Princess." All I could do was nod before I drifted off into a dreamless sleep in Shawn's arms.

A/n Hey guys! As Parker said in the last author's note, we are SO sorry that we haven't been updating. This school year has been very hectic and we've both been investing most of our time to keeping our grades up. But, we get out of school next Wednesday, so we will be putting more of our time into writing imagines. Thank you so much for your patience! -Keller