Chapter No 7 Good and Dark

"There are two types of witches and wizards the dark and the white ones, The whites are good they usually help and undo the dark, but the dark are cruel, they are ruthless they perform dark spells causing their souls to fade away, these dark witches and wizards are reason for Salem trial, many white witches are killed due to their dark magic, they cause mischief, dark humors and deaths causing human to execute all witches including the white ones during the Salem trials. " he said annoyed.
Martha gained her consciousness. She got up "Julius he had the ring," she said afraid.
''What the ring did he get?" said Uncle Julius afraid.
"Yeah I felt that magic that's why I was faint" she said panicked.
"No it can't be the ring it was destroyed and the other good one was in the safe place in the temple, what ring are you talking about? " Uncle Julius was furious.
"The dark one Julius, it was the dark one" she said while getting out of the bed.
"Julius we have to do something" she said. I was looking at them in shocked than a vision came inside my mind with the name of ring.
"Is the ring emerald? Was it made of platinum?" I said calmly.
"How do you know?" said the both in one voice. "Because I have seen it somewhere" I said calmly. "I will tell you where but you have to tell me the story behind the ring" I said while crossing my arms. They both took deep breaths.
"The rings were the power of two most powerful witches and wizards, one was dark and the other one was light. The white witch, fell in love with the dark wizard, who happened to be the prince of darkness, he was cruel and was a dark prince also most powerful. They both met and despite their different backgrounds they fell in love. After falling in love with her, he quit his old ways and started using his powers for good. Together they started ruling the kingdom of dark and white witches along with their love life forever. After they passed on, their magic was sealed inside two rings, an emerald ring for him and a white sapphire for her. Centuries later, the dark witches stole the dark lord's ring in order to used its powers, so the white witches hid the remaining ring inside the temple. It was said to be that the emerald ring had been destroyed but the today I felt its magic, it is still here" said Martha with a worried voice.

"Our lineage is the true ancestory of the dark lord" said Uncle Julius. I was shocked. "Us?" I asked. "Yeah Somerzex , Julius and Diana, you are the last remaining bloodline of the dark lord" she said while crossing her arms.
"Now this is more than I can take, am I a dark wizard?" I asked her. " The dark and white have to choose in real life, there is no dark or white it's just choice" she said calmly.
"Julius! If you three are the members of  the dark lord's linage then it's clear, only you three can use the true power of the ring while you are alive, no one can use the power of ring fully, that's why he is executing Diana and according to him Somerzex is already inside the mirror and he does not know you are alive, he wanted to end the dark lord's linage so that he can use the powers fully" she said shocked.
"Brilliant, Martha! That's why Luke has trapped me inside the mirror, so he can use the power?" I said, the whole plan was crystal clear.

"We have to take the ring from him," She said. "But how does ring have so much power? our magic can't stand it" I said. "What if we get the white ring? They have equal powers'' said Julius. "We have to go to the temple, '' said Martha.
"So what are we waiting for? We should go, '' I said.
We were standing in front of a very huge temple which happened to be very close to nature. The whole temple was full of plants. I walked ahead and called out "Hello, is anyone here?".
"What are you doing in this holy place, Somerzex!?" said Martha angrily.
"Oh this is a shame on my magical heritage if mother was here she would have murdered Diana with her own hands, had she never taught you anything about our magical world?! We can't shout in the temple, it is the place where nature spirit lives" said Uncle Julius angrily. I felt immediately ashamed.

"Okay you can speak, I won't say a single word" I said. Just than a tall black haired woman appeared, she was wearing a long green gown.
"Hello dear witches and Wizards, how may I help you? What bring you here in The Holy Temple?" She said.
"Hello I am Martha and this Somerzex, we need your help, that is why we're here" declared Martha.
"I will be very happy to help you out! My name is Genevieve, I am a nature witch" she introduced herself. We followed her into the temple. "So, how can I help you?" She asked.