I

Welcome To Nevermore Miss Evergreen
»»———-  ———-««

❝I like Penguins,flowers and maybe you.❞

Cerise Evergarden is a garden elf

Cerise Evergarden is a garden elf.Kind,Caring and most importantly patient.She is the golden girl wherever she goes.

Read to find her journey to Nevermore,uncover magical and mysterious secrets

I only own Cerise Evergarden and her plot/characters

»»———-  ———-««

>Cerise's PoV<

Sitting in the car,I excitedly looked out the car window at the greenery that passes by.

It's the middle of the semester and I'm being transferred to Nevermore.Why?I have no idea either.This was last minute change of my life.

"Headmaster Weems will greet you at the front of the school with your uniform and roommate. Remember to smile and be nice."Mother nagged.

She wants me to follow my own path in this school,follow my dreams of becoming a violin player.

We have finally arrived,a tall woman with sharp red lipstick and a confident yet intriguing smile emerges from the gates.

"You must be Headmaster Weems?"I asked.

"Pleasure to meet you Miss Evergarden.Welcome to Nevermore,I've already look at your transcript and you look like you'll fit right in."She guided me into the school,with the same big smile.Too nice to my liking.

I walked down the dark hallways following Weems,luggage in my hands.

"You'll be rooming with 2 people,and there they are."Headmaster Weems guided me to a girl with Blond-ish hair and what looks like a goth.

"Enid,Wednesday,this is Cerise Evergarden. Your new roommate."Weems introduced.The girl with blond-ish hair bubbly walked up to me with a big smile.

"HI!I'm Enid Sinclair."Enid gave me a bone crushing hug.

Wednesday,the goth looking girl just stared at me.More like glared?Hard to tell.

I walked up to her and held my hand out.
"Hi,my name is Cerise Evergarden.You must be Wednesday?"

She just looked at me up and down and continued to stare at me.

"Wednesday Addams."She shook my hand.

Enid pulled me towards the so called 'quad'.

"There are many flavors of outcast here, but the four main cliques are fangs, furs, stoners and scales. Those are fangs, aka vampires. Some of them have been literally been here for decades."Enid points towards a group of vampires that are all wearing sunglasses and drinking what seems to be blood.

"That bunch of knuckleheads are furs, aka werewolves like me."She points out a group full of howling teens.

"Yup, we dominate the sports teams here.And full moons will get pretty loud around here too,that's when the guys wolf out.I have some noise cancelling headphones you can borrow if you need it."Enid tells me.

"And scales are sirens.That girl Bianca Barkley is the closest thing Nevermore has to royalty."I observed the beautiful girl sitting by the fountain with her group of followers.

"Her crown has been slipping lately. She used to date our resident tortured artist, Xaiver Thrope, but they broke up in the beginning of the semester. Reason unknown..."

Enid points to the other side of the courtyard, where a dark haired boy is painting an elaborate raven mural on the wall.

He's tall,his long hair tied back into a half bun and wearing a dark blue overcoat.

He suddenly looked up from his painting like he almost sense my stare.We locked eyes as a slight flutter in my stomach.He looks at me up and down and smiled at me.I returned the smile with one of my own.I gave him a small wave and he just smiled and went back painting.

"Come one!I have to show you the library!"Enid dragged me towards a different direction. Wednesday just followed behind us.

»»———-  ———-««

We finally walked to the dorms"OH and welcome to Ophelia Hall!"She opened a door and inside was like it was split into half.One side is Bright and colourful while the other was Dark and scary.

"I think I can bunk with you Enid,I also have stuffed animals and I don't want  to kill the half half vibes here."I said to Enid.

"Good Choice,now I won't need to smother you to death."Wednesday stated flatly.

There was already a bed near Enid's and it looks brand new.

I put my suitcase down and started to unpack.Taking out my penguin plush,clothes and other belongings.

"So can I ask you something?"Enid awkwardly asked

"Sure."I replied.

"The Poe Cup is in a week and 2 of my teammates got sick,Yoko ate garlic bread and had a major allergic reaction and I don't have a co-pilot.Wednesday is in,so will you?"Enid gave me the biggest puppy eyes.

I gave her a bright smile and nodded.She squealed in excitement and hugged me.

Maybe things won't be so bad in Nevermore after all.

»»———-  ———-««»»———-  ———-««
Author here :)
Thank you for choosing this book!Please comment and vote so more people can see this book!Thank you again :]