Chapter 3

Hailey's POV

Gosh, where is that girl? I texted her already that we will eat together. And now where she is? I roamed around and luckily I saw her, walking alone. I immediately ran by her side.

"Hey! Atarah, let's go lunch! I'll introduce you to my boyfie ! Just so--" I stopped when I saw that she's not listening. Gosh, I'm talking here. And now she's not listening!

"Atarah! Do you heared me? You are occupied. What happened? " I asked, what she's thinking?

"Wha-- What? Oh, Hi ! Hailey." Thank goodness she's back from his deep thoughts.

"You are occupied. What is it?" I asked, she shook her head and eyed me.

"Nope, nothing I'm just thinking about our ...assignment" She said while smiling, knowing that it's a fake smile. Gosh, When is the last time that she cared for her grades?

"Are you kidding me? You're lying!" I sang. I'm sure that she's lying. Gosh, I can't take this.

"Whatever, just so you know. I---- I'm just hungry." I rolled my eyes. Never mind, I surrendered.

"That's why I'm here. Have you receive my message? Never mind, let's go. My honeybunch is waiting for us!" I shrieked, Atarah burst out into laughter. Good thing I'd cheered her up.

We immediately headed up inside the cafeteria. I'm so excited to introduce him to Atarah!

"Babe!" I blushed, when my honeybunch waved into his direction.

"Hey, babe. I want you to meet Atarah my bestfriend and Atarah I want you to meet Red" I smiled widely, but as I jerked into Red's direction he's brows furrowed. I glanced at Atarah and she suddenly froze and ran away. Wait, I smell something fishy. I called for Atarah but she vanished right away.

"What happened?" I asked, in confusion. Red suddenly excused his self. Ugh, what happened. I'm so clueless I don't even know why the two of them react like there is a ghost infront of them.

Suddenly my phone beamed

"I have a welcome party, tomorrow night.Go, as well as your bestfriend. We want to meet her -M"

Oh my gush! This is it, I miss them so much. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Atarah's POV

No... No. This is not true Hailey and him are ... not together. The universe just messing up with me.This is just a dream, I need to wake up! This is just a nightmare, this is not true. This is not true. Tears are starting to roll down out of my eyes. Heck! I knew it, I knew that this is going to happen. But, as I saw him, every pain I always brought for years, suddenly vanished. I still can't resist his eyes and his smile that once I loved for.

I'd tried not to miss him, I'd tried to let go of him but he's still inside of my head.

I suddenly ran away from my nightmare. I ran as far as I can, I don't want to be weak again. I don't want to to be fragile again

I learned to be brave, to stand by myself. But Heck! He came back, he came back. It hurts, so much.

As I ran, I suddenly bumped into someone. I low my head down, I don't want to shout out that I'm crying. I'm crying just because of a stupid past. A past that still hunting me down.

"Are you okay?" He asked, Yes... I'm okay, I'm okay at all I nodded, and destined the other path, tears still bursting out of my eyes. Why? Why he came back! All pain slipped back. All memories flood inside my head.

I don't know what to do, It feels like I am stabbed ten times or more than.

I wiped my tears, and suddenly someone grabbed me and enveloped me with a hug. I sighed in relieve, I think I need to let go of this. I think I need someone who will comfort me. Thank you, Thank you for whoever stranger you are. Thank you, and I pass out.

Flash back...

"Atarah Olive Lause, will you be my girlfriend?" I gasped in shocked. Is this real? He...He confessed on me?

"Atarah, I promise I'll do everything....please just say 'yes' I'll catch the stars for you, I'll tra---"

"Yes!" I interrupted him, as he performed his speech thingy. I laughed at the thought that he'll do everything just for my sake.

"Seriously? Woah! I love you, I love you Atarah." He jumped into happiness and suddenly hugged me tightly, I blushed as he say those three words. I felt I'm very contented and in love.

" I love you too my Red, I'll love you as far as I can. I will surely be crazy If you will be vanished out into my life. I'll never let go of you even though it takes a bridge. I'll promise I will always love you. You're my man, my everything... Thank you, Thank you." I stated as Red wiped the tears starting to roll down out of my eyes. I promise, I will love you forever... and that's a promise.

A/N: Woaaaah, So guys what do you think? Vote, comment and share this story. Thank you so much for sparing your time. Keep reading and Chapter 4 is coming!