Chapter One

Atarah's POV

"Gosh, Atarah! police station again?" Mom rushed into my direction, I laughed at her, as she's starting to lecture how stupid things I did.

I kissed mom in the cheeks and welcomed her into my new home, I chuckled as mom slapped my cheecks.

Well, probably mom's asking inside her head, why I am here?

And the answer is that I just get a little tipsy, and the cops suddenly arrested me. They are probably insane. It's not a crime to drunk right?

"I knew it! You should come in the show, not like this." And my second mom burst out and lectured me too.

"Hailey, stop acting you are older. We are still young, we should live life to the fullest. You know." I stated, while smiling. Um, I'm getting a little dizzy. Well, It's just a little head ache Atarah, it's better than to suffer a heart ache right?

"Hailey, bring Atarah inside the car. I'm just going to deal with this" Mom said, I protested. but mom did'nt heared me. Was she deaf? Oh, I should take care of her. I chuckled at the thought of mom. She's over reacting just to protect her fame. Well, I can say she's one of the superbs fashion designer in the whooooole world.

"Hey, you are drunk again." Hailey whispered, she tucked me inside the car, but I just laughed at her presence. She's an awesome friend. Probably? Oh, I should not trust again a friend. I chuckled at the thought of my ex-bestfriend. She betrayed me without giving me explanations. Oh, how sad is that scene huh? Your bestfriend fooling you. It's kinda funny. I stopped thinking sense things when I feel sleepy.

-----------

The light wake me up, into my deep sleep. I slowly opened my eyes, and feel the pain inside my head. Oh come on, I'd drunk yesternight. Atarah, how stupid you are?. I slipped out of my bed. And headed downstairs, I saw mom and Hailey eating their breakfast. They stared at me waiting for my speech.

"Hey!" I waved, and tipped the milk pitcher down my glass.

They glared at me, as I drunk my oh so delicious milk.

"Um, what's the problem?" I asked, while joining them in the table.

"You are drunk" Hailey stated, I eyed her, and rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I know. I'm sorry, by the way I thought you have the fashion thingy show?" I asked mom, and she furrowed her brows.

"It's a run away show Atarah. Yes, I have, but hearing you commiting stupid actions , I immediately ran from where you are and leave the show" I gasped, Oh boy! I ruined her run away whatever. I looked at her with apologetic look. And she nodded. I sighed and continued my breakfast.

"By the way. Why you are here Hailey? You need something?"I asked her, she suddenly eyed mom. And mom nodded.

"The run away show will be reschedule. And I'm the Lause's top model" She said, what do I expect? She loves modeling and acting infront of all the people.

"Okay, then what's the matter?" I asked again. Mom slipped out of her chair and walked into my direction, she kissed me and bid her good-bye she probably going to her work again.

"Um, Aside from that, I'm here to remind you that tomorrrow is the start of School!" Hailey continued, I nodded agreeing her. I almost forgot about that, well I just don't want to attend school. It's boring you know.

"Guess what! I have a new boyfie!" She shrieked, as she blush. Tss, that's probably the craziest thing in the world.

"And?"

"Shut up Atarah. He's my child-hood bestfriend, and he just confessed his feelings on me yesterday!"

"How?"

"Through online"

"Oh Hailey! are you out of your mind? What if he's just messing with you?" I asked, that's the problem of her. She's desperate to get what she wants even though it takes a bridge.

"Of course. Are you hesitant? Don't worry my child-hood best friends and him are going to school tomorrow. And they are going to stay and study here! How amazing right? I'm going to introduce you to them including him" I just rolled my eyes, I don't have time dealing with her.

So I stood up and climbed upstairs. I slipped into my jeans, hoodie, and a pair of shoes. I immediately walked out, but the witch asked me so many questions.

"And where do you think you are going?" She asked.

"Bar I guess? " I said as I messed with her .

"Heyy! Don't dare to go there again And I--"

"Mommy! Stop you're heating my eardrums! " I whinned and mimicked a kid's protest. She rolled her eyes and glared at me.

"Okay! I'm not. So chill" I said and then vanished. I think I need to have some fun before the school open.

A/N: So guys what do you think? Comment, Vote and share this story. I'm sorry if there's grammar errors and other errors. I still don't have time to proof read. So, feel free to correct. (Atarah's picture on the multimedia) Chapter 2 is coming !