Chapter 10

5 months later

Kaori POV

These past few months we've been on a world tour and before our Seoul encore stage, we have a concert in Japan and the venue is in my hometown. I got permission that I could stay a little longer here with my family while my unnies go back to Korea. We were all in the dressing room getting changed and ready to go out on stage. "Are you ready girls?" Sowon unnie asked us. "Hell yeah!" we all said. "Go go go GLITZ!" we all shouted. After our little chant, we went on stage.

(The fit)

We introduced ourselves and talked a little then got the show started. I was trying to spot my family and I found them. I waved to all of them and blew kisses to them. "Hi mom, dad, Yuri, and Naoto!" I said on the mic waving at them. I started to tear up since I haven't seen them in 5 years. "Awww don't cry Kaori-chan," Ivy unnie said as she came and hugged me. "I just wanted to really thank my unnies for always taking care of me all these years and for always being with me through my roughest times," I said crying. After I said that they all started to tear up too. "We might not be blood-related but to me, you are the older sisters I never had and always dreamed of," I said. They all came towards me as we did a group hug crying together. I looked into the crowd and the camera showed my parents crying too.

"We didn't come here to cry! We came to show our fans a nice time and performances!" I said. "That's right!" Lily unnie said. "No more tears smiles only!" Ivy unnie said. We continued on with our performances and finished in a few hours. I went to greet the fans and then my family. I ran into my mom's arms and cried. "I've missed you so much," I said. "You've grown up so much Kaori," she said as she held my face. I hugged my dad, Naoto, and Yuri. "Damn bro you sure hit puberty," I said to Naoto. "Yeah I guess," he said. "How about I take you two shopping tomorrow at the mall," I said. "Sweet!" Naoto said. "Yay!" Yuri said. "Do you guys have work tomorrow?" I asked my parents. "Unfortunately yes we do," my dad said. "Okay then I'll spend time and babysit the kids tomorrow," I said. "Aren't you going back to Korea?" my mom asked. "No, my boss let me stay for 2 more weeks while our members go back tomorrow," I said. "That's great!" my parents said. "Well, I gotta go greet the rest of the fans and do a vlive but I'll see you at home," I said. We said our goodbyes then I went back to work.

After we finished I went to change in the dressing room and went to the room with couches and chairs. I was about to sit when I saw Niki! I immediately ran and jumped on him hugging him with my arms and legs. "I missed you so much!" I said. "And I missed this," he said as he kissed my lips. I giggled and kissed him back. We sat down and he pulled me in his lap. "Yah what if someone sees us!" I said. "Don't worry the room is empty and has no windows so we'll be fine," he said. I hugged him and kissed him again. "I missed this so much," he said. "Me too," I said as I snuggled into his chest. "I found Kaori! Oh, shit-" Lily unnie said as she came into the room holding a camera. She paused for a second then quickly left. "What just happened?" Niki asked. "I don't know but I told you that we'll get caught," I said.

We got up and went to meet up with my members to see what happened. "Unnie were you on live?" I asked. She nodded. "That's why I said oh shit," she said. "Well, we just got caught so I guess they're gonna make it public," Niki said. "The fans are gonna go wild seeing what position yall were in," Lily unnie teased as she laughed. Once she said that Riki's face and mine both turned red from embarrassment. We discussed it with the managers and staff and they decided that we both post a post on weverse explaining the situation. "Are you free tomorrow?" I asked Riki. "Yeah why?" he said. "Come to my house, I'm gonna be taking my siblings out shopping and to some other places and babysit them while my parents are at work and when they come home you can meet them," I said. "Alright sounds good, just send me your address and the time that I should come," he said. "Alright," I said. "Oh and while we're both here you should meet my family too," he said. "Alright sounds good, I'm dying to meet your sisters," I said. "Sometimes it seems like you're more in love with them than with me," he said. "Really?" I said. "Yeah really," he said. "You're the only one I love and if you haven't got it through your head then you must have a really thick head and no brain," I said laughing. "Tch whatever dummy," he said as we both laughed.