He's mine ( SabitoxGiyu)

This is chapter 12 so i hope you enjoy 😊 

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️ Cursing, Kissing

(A/N:I had to do a new account and my story is not more on this Plattform. I hope that those how read them would know that I upload this story before, so I'm really fucking sorry.)

Two weeks later

POV: Sabito

I decided to confess my love to Giyu and I will do that. I asked Momoka if he was in love with someone and she told me, that she think that he's in love with Sanemi...I did thought that this might happened, so I thought about something else. So in the break I talked to Giyu.

Me: Do you wanna go to the cafeteria?

Giyu: Yes...wait a sec

He took his bento out, that looked like somebody made it for him...so I asked him....but I don't want to

make him uncomfortable. When he was done, we walked to the cafeteria and talked about normal stuff until SOMEONE interrupted us.

Giyu: Ah...Sanemi

Shinazugawa looked with a surprising look and I was shocked...I thought that he would call just me by my first name and not him too.

Sanemi: Hi

He sat down and they both talked and didn't even cared about me but I ignored my anger and just continued to eat. After a while we both were done, he said bye to Shinazugawa and then walked away. I was confused and maybe I misunderstood what Moka said, but still...I don't want to end like that...to see him happy with someone who has anger issues and can't really describe his feeling in a normal way. I thought about this whole situation until I felt that somebody waved there hand in front of me , so I snapped out and looked confused to Giyu.

Me: What is it?

Giyu: I was asking you something but you didn't even listen to me

Me: Sorry. What was it, what you asked me?

Giyu: Do you wanna see that new movie with me on Saturday, if you are free and not busy with something else

I said yes without even thinking.

Me: Yes!

Giyu: great

Me: Is Shinazugawa coming with us?

Giyu: Why? We are friends and I wasn't with you o-...

Me: Friends?

Giyu: We are friends....Yes

I grabbed him on the shoulder and pushed him to the wall.

Me:Tell me, what is your relationship between you and Sanemi?

Giyu: There is nothing between us, Sabito

Me: "There is nothing between us". Stop lying

Giyu: I'm not lying?

Me: You like him, don't you

I went a bit red and was flustered. I became jealous.

Giyu: N-No, we are just classmates. Nothing else.

I then from nowhere smacked him on the wall and kissed him, he tried to push me away but then let it and wrapped his arms around neck and I went down his neck, bit it and left hickeys on his neck. I then let him go and lifted his chin.

Me: Now. You still like him?

He didn't said anything and just looked at me with a red face. I let his chin go and walked away to class.

POV: Giyu

I was confused...he smacked me on the wall...then kissed me...I wanted to continue...but I didn't knew what to say, so I was just quiet...he then went away. I was so fucking red and my legs felt like jelly, so I slide down the wall and sat on the floor. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS LEWD EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE...LIKE HE WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH ME RIGHT AWAY?!AHHH...THOSE MEN MAKE ME SO FUCKING HORNY...Maybe I should give Sanemi up and try to get Sabito. I heard that the bell rang, so I stood up and speed walked to class. When I entered the class and sat down , I saw that a couple of people were looking at me and when I saw Sanemi, his face expression went dark from nowhere. So I raised my hand and the teacher called me.

Me: Shijo-sensei. Can I go to the bathroom, please

Shijo: Of course, Tomioka

I stood up and ran to the bathroom and looked at me. Why did people looked at me like that?...I saw in the mirror that I HAD HICKEYS ALL OBER MY NECK...WHY DO I HAVE-...SABITO?! I went red and Blue at the same time...now, everybody will think that I had se-...what about the teachers?! I stopped when I heard that someone opened the door and saw Muichiro. He looked at me, but I ignored him and went back to my class and just did like I don't even know, that I have several hickeys on my neck.

Word count: 706 words

Next chapter