Valentines Day💝 ( KanaoxTanjirō)

This is chapter 23 so i hope you enjoy reading this Story 😃

➿Timeskip to February➿

POV: Tanjirō

I am in love with Kanao Tsuyuri for a couple of months and because it's February, so I thought about confessing my love to her on Valentine's day. We talked with each other and I found out what she likes and I made sure, that I don't make anything she doesn't like. But I don't know how to make chocolate.

Me: Nezuko?

Nezuko: Yes, brother?

Me: Do you wanna make Chocolates for Valentine?

Nezuko: Yes and I know for who they will be!

Me: Really?...Maybe for Zenitsu?

💭Nezuko: No. Not him. Ew...It's for Kanao...I WILL MAKE CHOCOLATE FOR KANAO!!...But I have to watch out, that I will not do dark chocolate or white, because she likes Brown chocolate so I will try my best!

Nezuko: Y-Yes it's for Agatsume-kun

Me: He would really be happy by your gift!

Nezuko: O-Of course he would, Brother.

We then both went to the kitchen and started with the chocolate. She helped me out when I needed help. And after a couple of hours we were done. She made chocolate truffles, chocolate cookies and some chocolate candies. I baked brownies and some  cookies. We both were proud of us and then put them in the refrigerator and went to sleep.

🌅The next day🌅

I told my sister about my plan, she wished me best lucks and then we went to school. When I went to my locker, I found three valentine gifts and two letters. So I put my shoes on, walked to class and read them on the way to my classroom. In the first break, I got one confession from a girl, I didn't knew and then in the 2nd break I got another letter from an Anonymous. She wrote, that she liked me since the first day of school and that I brighten her day and so on...how cute from her☺️ . But she told me, that she didn't want me to know who she is and I fully understand her...I would be embarrassed too, if Kanao knew, that I'm in love with her, but I will give it to her in the 3rd break.

(A/N: The letter, that Tanjirō got, wasn't from a girl. It was from a boy...sooo, yeah. You will find out later, who the person is.)

The 3rd break

I wrote on a piece of paper something to Kanao and laid it on her desk, but wrote my name down.

.....................................................................

On the paper

Dear Kanao,

Can we meet up on the Rooftop of the school in the 3rd break

Tanjirō

..................................................................

I then went to the rooftop and waited there with the valentine gift, that was for her and after 9 minutes she walked trough the door and went to me.

Kanao: Why did you wanted to meet up here, Tanjirō-kun?

Me: Uhm...I wanted to give you something, Kanao

I gave her the chocolate and she looked at me with wide eyes, but no expression on her face.

Kanao: Thank you for the chocolate, Tanjirō-kun. That's nice of you. And I have some for you too.