Can we talk, please ( ShinobuxTamayo)

This is chapter 26 so I hope you enjoy reading and vote and leave a comment 😃

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

POV: Shinobu
On the way to school I told Giyu that I will break up with Tamayo. He was surprised but didn't  questioned about it. When I was in class, I took my phone out and texted Tamayo.

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

On the phone

Me: Are you after school free?
Sent at: 7:54 am
Tamayo: Yes. Why do you ask?
Sent at: 7:54 am
Me: I just want to talk to you in privat and not over the phone. Is that ok with you?
Sent at: 7:55 am
Tamayo: Of you want that, then ok. Do you wanna go to my house or to yours?
Sent at: 7:55 am
Me: I think l, yours would be better
Sent at: 7:56 am

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

I didn't answered when she texted me back, because the lesson started. In the first break, I told Giyu about it and he wished me "good luck" and then we both went to our classes.

After school

I went to Tamayos house and waited in front of her door. She arrived a couple of minutes after me and then she unlocked her door and let me in. She made us a tee and then we went to her bedroom and drink on the table our tee.

Tamayo: About what did you wanted to talk, Shino-chan?
Me: I want to break up with you

She was quiet, drank her tee and laid her mug back on the table, crawled to me and kisses me on the mouth. I was confused...does she not believe me, when I said, that I want to break up with her? I tried to push her away, but but I slipped with my hand on her shoulder and broke a mug. We both flinched by the sound and saw that the mug was broken.

Me: I will clean that mess up, ok
Tamayo: Wait here, I will do that.

She stood up and walked to the kitchen and came back with a towel, to clean that mess up. After that, she sat back again and held both of my hands.

Tamayo: What did you mean by that, when you said that you wanted to break up with me?...Please tell me the truth
Me: I just... can't do that...what of you fell for in love with someone that is in your age...and I don't want that you lose your job or something like that...so that's way, i wanted to breakup with you

She let my hands go and kisses me again. Then she let go of me and walked away. Why did she kissed me again?...What was that...did she wanted, that I miss her after the break up?...I don't know. I stood up, packed my things and went home. She didn't even looked at me and just let me outside. When I was at home, I told my whole family, that I broke up with her an then everything was fine until one months passed .

Word count: 522 words

Next chapter