From who is this chocolate? ( SumixOCS)

This is chapter 21 so i hope you enjoy reading this story 😃 This is just an extra story. I will not continue this chapter.

Informations about the characters in this chapter

Tengen Uzui:

- Is 17 years old

- Is Bisexual

- Is friends with Kyiojurō

- Has three girlfriends

Hinatsuru Kāwika:

- is 17 years old

- Is Straight

- Is in the 2nd year of the Privat Girls Academy

- Is one of Tengens girlfriends

- Is friends with Makio and Sumi

Makio Hikara:

- Is 17 years old

- Is Straight

- Is in the 2nd year of the Privat Girls Academy

- Is one of Tengens Girlfriends

- Is friends with Hinatsuru and Sumi

Sumi kōro:

- Is 16 years old

- Is Bisexual

- Is in 1 year of Kimetsu-Highschool

- Is one of Tengens Girlfriends

- Is friends with Hinatsuru and Makio

POV: Sumi

I walked trough the hallway and saw Tengen. I actually wanted to give him something from Hinatsuru and saw then around the corner, that a girl gave him chocolate...isn't valentine in a couple of months?...wait. He's accepting them?...TENGEN!!. That girl then walked away and he scratched his neck and then murmured something in front of himself. I speed walked to class and did like I saw nothing and just ate the food, that was actually for Tengen until the bell rang. Why did that girl gave him chocolates...and they were pistachio...and i love them....Hmpf!

When I saw him again, I did like I didn't saw that he got that chocolate from a girl.

Me: From who did you got that chocolate?

Tengen: From a other girl.

Me: Is that for you?

Tengen: No. For you.

Me: Really!

Tengen: Yes. That girl said, that it was for you. Oh, and there is an letter for you.

I took the chocolate from him and ate it...it's so fucking delicious...I WANT MORE OF THAT!?.... After I was done finishing the chocolate, I read the letter...she's so sweet...I should thank her...

Me: Tengen, what is that girl's name?

Tengen: She didn't tell me her name.

Me: Oh, that's ok

I was happy for the rest of the day and when we went home with the other two, I told them that.

Me: Ne,Ne, Guys I got chocolate!

Makio: Isn't valentine's in February?

Hinatsuru: Who was the person? Tengen?

Tengen: I dunno. She just gave it to me and told me to give it to Sumi. That's all.

Makio: It was a "She"!?

Me: You got a problem with that?!

Hinatsuru: You both don't have to fight right now. Come on, please be quiet.

Makio: WHY DID YOU GOT CHOCOLATE FROM SOMEONE ELSE AND I DIDN'T!?

Me: IT WAS A SURPRISE AND IT WAS MY FAVORITE ONE!? SO LEAVE ME ALONE!? TENGEN, DO SOMETHING.

Tengen: What should I do now, she got the present. It was for her.

Makio and Hinatsuru crawled up to him and sat in his lap, I just looked over to them. They rubbed there heads on his chest and Tengen waved his hand to me, so I went up to him and he told me, to give him a blanket, what I then did and then we all were under the blanket and cuddled each other.

Word count: 500 words

Next chapter