Chapter 28: Long Enough I

note: these chapters will NOT focus on Harry and Louis' relationship. It focuses on the kids and their relationship with their parents and each other. I wanted to add more but then I would never stop writing and I would never actually get the chapter out.

°°°

" That is disturbing."

Harry nodded, "I agree."  

"Oh, please." Liam rolled his eyes, "you both mutilated beings –do not tell me what is disturbing and what is not."

The surgeon glanced up at both alphas, "I will need silence if you wish to stay."

"Yes, of course." Zayn smiled down at his omega. "Are you in pain?"

"He said silence, Zayn." Liam growled. "I do not feel anything –neither of you should be in here."

Zayn rolled his eyes, nudging Harry, "you cannot please the world."

Harry squinted at Liam's stomach, "one time I ripped an intestine out of a wolf –it looked similar to this."

Liam's mouth opened in awe, a small chuckle escaping, "do you really think now is the time?"

Harry tilted his head, "he did not die –it was impressive –so I ripped out his lung, he did die then."

Zayn shook his head in confusion, "he did not die when you ripped out an intestine?"

Harry crossed his arms, "remind me, if I ever have a child, to make sure I am not there for the surgery."

Liam threw his hand up, "that does not make sense!"

"From this angle it does."

The omega laughed, "Harry –what is wrong with you?"

Harry swallowed hard when the surgeon pulled something out, "Liam –I do not believe you should still be talking."

Zayn chuckled, "everything is fine, love" He glanced at the doctor, "or most of it is."

"No, omega, everything is fine." Harry reassured, "except for the fact that half of your organs are on one side of your body –hm... did you move his intestine?"

The surgeon gave Harry an annoyed look, "yes."

Harry stood behind him, staring, "may you remove it, I'd like to see something."

Zayn held onto Liam's hand while the omega laughed, "Harry!" He groaned, rubbing his eyes, "this is supposed to be a beautiful time for me! This is my first child!"

Harry looked up from behind the surgeon, "well, do not worry about peeing –because your bladder is not where is should be." He closed one eye, "I am reconsidering having children."

Zayn tried not laughing but Liam did not hold back. "You will not be having the child, Harry!"

Harry leaned closer to the aggravated surgeon, "well then I hope I am late."

-

"Mama, mama –it's me –it's Abby!" Abraham used his blanket to wipe Louis' face, "baba will be here soon! Esther call him –it's okay –Demetrius and Abigail are coming!"

One of the nurses held up a needle, "why is the child here?"

Mary quickly removed Louis' pants, "he will not leave."