Complete Anarchy

"Shadow-- I don't care nor want to know what the hell you and Sonic are doing, but we need your help, NOW! Eggman's wreaking mayhem, there's not enough of us to cover all ends. COME NOW"

Rouge hung up the call as quickly as she had begun. Staring at his communicator, Shadow turned his head to look down the long hallway behind him where the Werehog still remain curled up on the floor. What the hell was he going to do? To be brutally honest Eggman had managed to make their lives somewhat difficult, if Sonic wasn't transforming each and every night, they would've simply left the base and stopped Eggman in his tracks immediately. But by choosing this fateful night, Eggman had accidently hit his own jackpot. Being that the pair were now safe from Eggman's ex base and the traps he had laid down, had now put them in the predicament of being stuck on the A.R.K. Which was fine for Shadow. But he had a big hairy problem that definitely still hated being alone. This was especially showing in the way that the Werehog was irritably whining every five seconds that Shadow was gone washing his hands. he could also notice the pale green eyes staring at him through the dimly lit corridor. Not taking their eyes away from their mate.

Shadow knew how urgent the problem down below must be. Rouge barely ever had quick conversations unless it was life or death. Narrowing his eyes angrily, he growled. The beast would simply have to come with him. To hell with it- If they could stop whatever robot mania the doctor was unleashing unto the world, they could sure as hell stop Sonic The Werehog after the damage was done. 

"Oi."

A large muzzle raised from the floor, staring intently at Shadow with expectation and clear annoyance. Why wasn't he just returning to where he belonged?? Snuggled up next to the Werehog??

Shadow began to make his way back down the corridor to where the beast lay. "You need to be Sonic for at least a good few hours. Your friends need you. Their safety depends on it, Sonic." A tan muzzle was being bitten as the dark hedgehog was clearly struggling for words. Shadow's mouth twisted into a frown when a blue head tilted, trying to understand Shadow's words. "Please. Remember your friends."

The Werehog stood up, sitting next to Shadow, making himself at head height with the dark hog. Friends? He didn't really have friends. Shadow was his friend... plus more. Still giving Shadow a vacant stare really wasn't helping the dark hedgehog's worsening temper.

"Why can you only talk when we fu- never mind. Help me! Or stay here." Shadow's irritation levels were high now, how else could he make the Werehog understand him????

The wolf whined when Shadow spoke the words; 'stay here'. Okay- that was progress. The Werehog was capable of realising he didn't want to stay on the A.R.K for a long stretch of time without Shadow. Good. Staring at the Werehog's expression of discontent at the words he was saying, Shadow shook his head. It was now or never, otherwise Chaos knows what would happen if he couldn't get the Werehog with him down to earth. He didn't want to imagine an angry Wolf loose on the A.R.K-- knowing what Sonic was like normally Shadow wouldn't be half surprised to come back and find a dog shaped hole in the side, and a floating Sonic miles and miles out into deep space.

"Right. Chaos- Control!"

xxx

As the two appeared in the centre of the city, the Werehog instantly panicked, his ears on high alert, barking loudly and running in circles around Shadow, clearly clueless as to how they had arrived on earth. 

Ignoring the giant hairy idiot's antics, the dark hybrid stepped past him and over a large hunk of rubble. The red steel of his boots clanked against multiple smashed bricks, causing Shadow to look up in awe at the huge skyscraper they had fallen from. A large gash sat in a man made tower, causing it to lean in the rising flames, meanwhile smoke filtered above into the nights sky. Shadow winced. his apartment.