Chapter 11

Margarette accidentally heard two Scarletts talking while in the restroom.

            "Did you really see them?"

            "Yes, it's true. I'm together with Jam and Jess, we stalk Marcus and Cristina after the competition last night. Marcus sent her home."

            "Oh? So it's true? Are they in a relationship?"

            "I don't know. I'm not sure. While walking to the parking lot last night with other Scarlet Band members; Marcus tried to cheer them up. But our suspicions were right. Marcus is not showing his tears for us and for his band mates. He tried to send Cristina home so he has someone to talk with what he is really feels..."

            "You mean, you followed them until Cristina's house?"

            The girl nodded.

           "So what happen..?"

            "After going down from the scooter, in front of Cristina's house, we saw Marcus crying upon taking off his helmet. He hugged Cristina, very tight. He cried in a very long time. The three of us were also crying last night. I don't want to see him again like that. I'm very touched. I really admire Marcus. I can really feel his sincerity." The girl said.

            "He's really adorable."

            "Let's go! Let's see if he's in the practice room now."

            The two Scarletts left.

            Margarette came out from the cubicle. She silently stared at the mirror.

            "Hi Maggie. Long time no see." Pol greeted Margarette when he noticed her presence inside his bar.

            "It's been a while." She smiled and pointed the newly mixed drink. "Just a tequila sunrise please." She walked away when she suddenly saw Jill in the dance floor.

            "Hi Maggie." Jill greeted her.

            "So how's my sexy friend?" Margarette asked while dancing together with Jill.

            "I'm still hot and sexy. You're looking more gorgeous every time I see you." He winked his eyes then kissed her.

            Margarette responded as they danced. They both grabbed a glass of tequila when a bartender passed by.

            "So how was your best friend Jack? Have you told her about your feelings?" She asked caressing his partner's hair while dancing in the slow beat of the song Stay with Me by Sam Smith.

            "I can't. There's no way I could."

            "If only I could help you and Jack." She pouted then gave him another kiss on his lips.

            "How about you and Gian, Is there any progress?" Jill asked. He immediately made a distance upon noticing Gian's presence at the back of Margarette.

            "Let's go home." Gian grabbed Margarette's arm and pulled her away. "You're drank."

            "No Gian. We've just started." She answered while trying to grasp for Jill's hand. She suddenly felt a force from Gian. He pulled her inside his arms and gave her a kiss.

            Marcus saw everything that happened. He immediately left the bar.