Chapter 12

Their first class had started, as usual, Marcus fell asleep.

"God! It's not Ms. Jasmine's class! It's the terror's class. He should know when to sleep or not." Margarette thought as she saw how peaceful he is sleeping. "Hey! Wake up!" She repeatedly whispered. She got her ruler to reach him.

"Mr. Marcus Cho!!!" Ms. Celine shouted.

With that yell, Marcus roused. He was shocked with that loud voice.

"As a punishment for sleeping in my class, I want you to prepare an intermission song for the whole class! Now!!!" Ms. Celine angrily said. Marcus immediately stood. He walked away.

She pointed Margarette. "And you, Ms. Margarette de Silva...join him. Talk your plan outside then gets back here immediately."

"What?" Marcus smiled that irritated her. "You're also sleeping in her class?" He whispered.

"I saw you waking him up." Ms. Celine shouted.

"Shut up! It's your entire fault?"Margarette yelled at him upon reaching the door.

Marcus immediately sat on the floor and closed his eyes.

"Hey! Are you crazy? Don't you hear what she said?" Margarette yelled at him.

"You're too noisy." Marcus said.

"We have to go back inside."

"I told you not to speak, I'm thinking of the song." He seriously said while his eyes close. "Why are girls so noisy all the time? Can't you try stop talking for a minute?"

Margarette sat beside him. She stopped talking and stared at Marcus. She noticed his long eye lashes and his sexy lips. "He's an angel." She thought

"I can't concentrate. I can smell your perfume." Marcus said.

Margarette slowly moved away and shouted. "What are you talking about? I'm too far from you!" She blushed and sat silently.

Marcus opened her eyes and commanded her to sit beside him. She immediately moved. Accidentally, Marcus hand reached her left hand. Her heart beats faster. She blushed immediately.

Marcus moved a little closer and whispered. "Way Back Into Love."

Margarette could feel his breath into her ears. It sent shivers all over her body. She was staring at his lips while he was instructing her on what and how they should perform it.

He stood and lent her his hand. "Let's go." He smirked. He's really sexy. She thought. Upon reaching Marcus hands, Margarette slightly fell on the ground when he released her.

"Shit! You piece of trash!" She shouted when she realized that he planned it.

Marcus went inside and left her alone in the hallway.

When they entered the classroom.

"Are you ready?" Ms. Celine asked them. "What have you prepared?"

"Way back into love, Miss." Margarette answered. The terror professor smiled.

"Who picked the song?" She asked. No one answered. "Do you know that it was my favorite song?"

Marcus smiled. The whole class was stunned again to him.

"Based on your personality, I thought it's you and your boyfriend's theme song, Miss." He calmly answered.