MALE!AMERICA X FEMALE!READER 🎄HOLIDAY SPECIAL 🎄

(The art up there is mine UwU)
This is my first ever story on Wattpad! I hope you guys enjoy! Happy holidays!

KEYWORDS

Y/N = your name

N/N = Nickname

F/S = Favorite song

F/A = Favorite Animal

F/C = Favorite color

F/C/M = Favorite Christmas movie

Pov:
It was the first day of December, and you were currently packing your things. Why? Because you were spending the holidays with your best friend America. You would stay at Ame's place every December, decorating the house, make Christmas treats, go shopping and other fun stuff. But you would act all tsundere around him. Why? Oh it's because you got crush on McDonalds loving country.

Y/N's Pov:
I was packing the last of my things when my phone suddenly vibrated. I reached down my pocket and took out my phone.

______________________________

You                                 🇺🇸Oilboi 🇺🇸

<Sup (N/N)!

Hey Ame!>

<IM SO EXCITED THAT UR STAYING AT MAH PLACE AGAIN!!!

First of all, SAME!!! Second, CHILL DUDE>

<NEVER!

<Anyways, ya done packing?

Almost! Just need a few more things>

<Good! Ill pick ya up at 1:30 PM

Mk sounds good>

<See ya later (N/N)

Yeh see ya later Oilboi>

______________________________

I smiled to myself and slipped my phone pack in my pocket. I finally finished putting the last of my things in the luggage bag. I then tried to think of what I should wear. I looked through the remaining clothes in my closet settling on.....

(You decide what to wear!)

I then brought my luggage bag downstairs, so it would be easier when Ame gets here.

(Le Timeskip UwU)

I fell asleep on the couch. I was awoken by the sound of a car engine and the ringing of my doorbell. "COMING!" I said, shooting up from the couch, almost tripping. I rushed to the door and opened it. Only to find myself in Ame's big hug. I yelped "Ame let go of meh!!!" I said, blushing. "No way! It's been a long time since I've seen you!" He said chuckling, still hugging me. "We literally just saw each other yesterday!" I said. "But still!!!" He whined.

For a tough country like Ame, he would always acts like a baby to me when no one is around, I always find it adorable.

I blushed more. I could feel Ame smirking at me. "AME!!!" I said. "Ok fine..." he said, letting go of me, pouting and crossing his arms. "Do you want me to come with you or not?" I said giggling. "Ok ok, lemme help you get your stuff" he said. I stepped aside so he could enter. I helped him put my stuff in the back of his car. I locked the door with my key and we both went inside the car. I sat in the front seat. We drove off, I looked out the car window to see snow falling gently from the sky. Ame handed me his phone "Go on, play a song" he said. I smiled and took his phone from his gloved hands, and played (F/S). The two of us sang together, at the end of the song we laughed.