13

Sapphire...

The sun shining through the curtains is what woke me up, turning over I look around the room seeing in alone. Thinking that the guys are probably all downstairs I leave the bedroom and walk downstairs to find that it's empty there's know body here.

I check to see if they left a text or if they trued to call me but nothing only two texts from Bella and one from Raven nothing from them.

Waking up alone this morning made me feel more then just alone, it almost made me feel unwanted.

"Hello" I didn't know who else to call about this so I called Indi.

"Um I didn't mean to bother you but I, I didn't know who else to call or who else I can talk to about this" she tells me to meet her downstairs in the lobby.

Searching the room I was in I found a pair of gray joggers and a black hoodie, the joggers I had to roll up a few times at the waist but I was able to make them fit.

"Well don't Asher's clothes just look so cute on you" Indi says giving me a tight hug.

"Now let's go get something to eat and talk" we walk to a near by restaurant guards following close behind us.

The waitress shows us to a booth in the back and I start to look around the restaurant.

"Now what do you want to talk about"

"This I how"

"Take a deep breath and just talk" I do as Indi says and take a deep breath wincing only a little bit.

"When we went out to dinner last night the hostess was flirting with Ace. Then out of know where this other girl came up to Asher talking about I text because you didn't come over last night" I mimic a sweet sugar voice.

"Then when they both asked for forgiveness which I gave, they rescued me again from my brother who somehow showed up at the dance and knew when I'd be alone" I look over at Indi and I can tell she's thinking the same thing. Someone told him I was there and was watching me.

"Don't worry about that right now sweetie just talk about what's bothering you about my stubborn boys"

"After we got back to the room and Raven cleaned me up we all went to bed. The boys all held on to me and we fell asleep but this morning" she cuts me off with a slight chuckle.

"You woke up alone in bed" I nod my head yes.

"When I first meet Roman and Dimitri I was out with a friend for my birthday. He got me somewhat drunk and told me to find some dick and well I did two of them" we both laugh a little bit and she continues "I had only been in town for a few months when I meet them I was running away from a past somewhat similar to your Sapphire" she takes ahold on my hands and I wait to hear the rest of her story.

"I had earned a full ride to NYU and meet a what I thought was a nice boy but he turned out to be a cheating, abusive psycho. Anyways I went home with them got as my best friend Sean says that d and stayed the night. The next morning I woke up alone"

I guess the boys have more in common with their dads then I thought.

"When I went to look for them I found Imelda in the kitchen and she handed me a note can you believe it a flipping not. I was so mad I walked out of the house off the estate grounds and got a Uber home."

"Wow I didn't see any note" I laugh "What did the note say"

"It was nice meeting you last night beautiful, Carmen will take you home. That all the note said I went home feeling used and thought that I was just a play thing to them but then I noticed that I was followed everyday by the same car with the same people and come to find out they had me guarded" she smiles remembering.

"Then I found out I was pregnant with the twins and that same day they came to get me and claim me as theirs" she says with air quotes.

The rest of the lunch went on and we talked a lot about how I should feel about this dating four men thing. She gave me good advice and also reminded me that they are her sons so there are something I can keep to myself.

Walking into the penthouse I find it's still empty and I hate the feeling of being alone but it's like Indi said when their ready to pull their head out of their asses they'll come for me until then she said I can stay here as long as I want.

They own the hotel so it's not a big deal, she also said she'd have someone bring me some of my things and to make myself comfortable.

About two hours later there's a buzz from the front desk and I let them up. They bring up a few bags and a suitcase which I know is mine because I bought it with Bella but the bags those are new.

Looking through then I see she got me everything I would need clothes toiletries and even a few books to pass the time.

After putting everything away I walk into the huge bathroom and start filling up the bathtub with what most would say is hell water and bubbles, waiting tell it's full I slip out of Asher's clothes and settle into the bath.

That night a went to bed alone with no Zeus to watch movies with, no Bella wanting a sleepover and movie night. I went to bed with out my usual good night from the guys it was just me alone in a new place. It was just me alone with the conversation I had with Indi in my head and ideas from it rolling around my mind.