The Endeavour.

AHOYYYYY THERE!!!!!!!

Please.

Welcome to my Piraterry Daydream! This kinda started out as a joke even though I've wanted to write this for ages so here we are! Here's the aesthetic... Matey...

There is also a song attached if you wanna give it a listen while you read

There is also a song attached if you wanna give it a listen while you read. It's just the vibe. The wee vid I made is on my twitter!

This story is fiction meets fantasy. Man is after some booty. He gets it and then some.

Piraterry kinda sends me because he loves loot and his ship and that's it. Would definitely post a million pictures of his ship on insta. Nothing else going for him.

Here are your warnings for this one:
-coarse language
-drinking
-violence
-beardrry

Sexual Content Warnings:
-virgin mc
-breath play. whoops. like big whoops.
-blood kink
-pain kink
-squirting (always only the best for the gals)
-beard kink (I just wanna leave it wet)
-cock warming kinda (mentioned)
-somnophilia (not really but a body is explored while said body is unconscious nothing explicit but wanted to list it anyway)

This smut is feral. So have fun!

Word count: 15.8k. A light meal from mama.

Without further ado.......

Let's get that booty!

Please put me down. Please.

***

The Caribbean Sea.

1723.

The hull groaned under the shattering weight of the fierce waves, her bow slicing through swell after powerful swell.

With the tip of his hat, a burst of pride erupted in his chest at her sheer fight and force. He kept her in top shape, knowing a single slip-up would end with him and her in a sandy, unforgiving grave.

He yelled a bursting abundance of encouragement and order to his crew, who through their own sheer will and determination, held their own against the torrid waves.

They had been on the open ocean for weeks. Skewering the waves for ripples in its currents, showing the way to riches. Nothing but a captain's sheer dream to follow a path many believed to be purely fiction, rumour, and nightmare.