2

Note p: happy birthday tyler Joseph

~♡~

SETTING: LAB
DATE: 4-16-2022

It seems they like me, which is good. I hope I can form some sort of bond with them. I do believe that they understand to not use me. I'm going to leave this journal here for now. I don't want it getting lost.

~♡~

"So, what's our first job?" Azure asks.

"Well, according to my list, we haven't cut down the apple tree at all yet. We also have to make sure all of the apples are gone too." Rose says cautiously.

"Why so scared?" Ace asks.

"The apple tree is one of the deadliest things here, besides the Kaijus." Rose explains. "It is due to the apples. The apples aren't just any ordinary apple, they aren't even apples in the first place. But, they lure you in due to its amazing smell and juiciness."

"What happens when you eat it?" Ethan wonders.

"First bite, you don't think it will be too hard to escape it, then.. A burst of juice and flavor. You will want more." She mutters. "Second bite, your going to start feeling strange as I believe, third bite, your a kaiju."

Ace's pupils dilate, while Ethan.. smiles?

"I'm definitely not going to eat that! It's just a fruit, not nicotine. I can resist." Ethan beams.

Azure sighs. They all walk into the big room with the tree in it. Rose and Ace pull out an axe, while Azure has a very sharp sword, and Ethan holds a katana. They then start cutting the tree.

Ethan notices a fruit. It's pink and fuzzy. He lets out a quiet 'woah' that is loud enough for the others to hear.

"Don't eat that damn fruit, Piston." Ace commands. Piston is Ethan's last name. His full name is Ethan Oliver Piston.

"I wasn't, jeez." Ethan sighs, tossing it into the bucket.

"Ethan," Azure says, holding the fruit. "It's not that hard, see, even though it's fuzzy, and smells like lollipops.. and probably tastes better than lollipops, and it is so.. unresistable.." Azure tries to stop herself from going on so she doesn't take a bite.

"You can deal with it, see? I just did. Just.. Don't think about it. Kay?" Azure asks

Ethan nods. Shortly after, the tree is only a stump that is unbreakable, and the bucket of fruit is halfway full. Ace carries the bucket to the lab, while Ethan searches for any seeds that may have fallen, and Azure and Rose search for any fallen fruit. After that's finished, they go to their rooms in the lab.

"Wow, that was a surprisingly long day." Ethan said.

"It was only 2 hours.." Ace replied. Ethan glared at him.

"It is 5pm though.." Azure chimes in.

Ethan stretches and heads to his room to take a quick nap. Once he gets in his room, he makes sure no one is looking.

"Just one bite.." Ethan whispers to himself as he is pulling out the strange fruit out of his pocket.

He takes a bite.

So much juice oozes into his mouth, as if he had poured juice into his mouth. It's so sweet, it gets better every time he chews. More and more juice, more and more sweet candy flavor. He can't resist it. He takes another bite.

This time, it is not as good. It's still full of juice though. His breaths start being heavier, as they feel filled up with something. He feels like his head is spinning. He takes a big bite. He feels so tired, he just can't resist it.

He then fell to the floor, fruit in hand.