Chapter 3: The girls night.

Later that night at about 2 in the morning when everyone was asleep enid and i were trying to learn how to control my 4th ability which she calls "Lightning blasts". She even gave me an annoying nickname.. Before i could finish thinking on anything she said "Sparky come here i think i figured it out". I looked at her and said "Please dont call me that" Trying not to laugh. I walked over to her and she told me "So you used your lightning when you got really mad so just try and think of something that makes you mad." I was trying to think of old stuff that happened at home but a image kept popping into my head that was making me really mad. I thought of it and my hands and eyes started to glow red. Enid said "ALright now do it!" I slammed my hand forward and a lightning ball kept flying around the room bouncing off everything before it hit me right in the chest, I fell back and slammed on the door from the force and enid said "Holy shit sparky are you okay?" I got up and my eyes started to glow a little and i teasingly said "Call me sparky again and i will flame boil you" She blushed and said "Alright alright.. hothead" I smiled and said "So what now?" A few minutes later me and enid were "chilling" As she calls it. I was using my phone to text one of my newer friends. The conversation between me and him said:

Me: Hi

Mat: Hey

Me: I have a crush on someone but i dont know how to tell them.

Mat: Just tell them and if they like you for you they will accept it even if they dont like you that way.

I put down the phone after i realised that enid saw every message and then enid said "Whos your crush?" I Shook my head and said "Nope not saying" I stood up with my back turned to her trying not to smile or anything revealing it was her and she said "Pleaseeee" My hands started to glow a small bit and i jumped at her with my and on her cheek and said "Its you". She grabbed my collar and kissed me. When our lips seperated she said "Really?" I nodded yes and then she realized Something. She stood up and said "Wait.. When you jumped at me your hands had lightning specs on them.. That means it doesnt have to be anger for it to trigger." I smiled and said "Wow thats cool." I looked at her head but before i could get into her mind she said "Dont even think about reading my mind". I blushed and she sat on my lap with her arms around my neck. I could feel her hands locking together and she kissed me. When our lips seperated she said "So does this mean we are dating now?" I Said "If you want" She blushed and nodded yes. About an hour later we were trying to practice my lightning again but someone barged into our room and scared me. I yelled in fear and shot my hand out and blasted bianca. I said "Holy shit!" I ran to bianca and woke her up saying "I am so sorry are you alright??" She pushed me away from her and said "I just came to give you two these cookies but they were right. I should have came here" She then ran off and i shut the door. Enid was right behind me when i tured around and she said "Why did you zap her?" She asked like she honestly thought i knew but i said "I dont know i just got mad and when i-" I stopped talking when i realized something. I moved away from her and said "everytime i put out my hand when i have the specs it makes a more powerful attack based on how fast i slam it." I demonstrated a small push and it was a little shock. But then i slammed my arm out and almost disintigrated my blanket. She looked at me and said "Welp looks like we figured that out". I smiled and said "Yea but quick question. Does this hurt?" I gave her a little shock and she said "Eh kinda but im wearing a hoodie so that might cancel out the small shocks." I nodded in understandment and she said "Well we should get to bed.. We got a long day tomorrow" We then both went to bed.