Chapter 8: The secret

It was about 9 am or so and enid and i couldnt sleep. I wanted to tell her my secret but i dont know how she would react. I couldnt tell her im part werewolf. She would probably freak out. Enid sat up and said "Y/n.. I know theres something you have to tell me.. I can feel it, just tell me". I looked at her and said "Fine but dont get mad that i didnt show you earlier" I was about to tell her when bianca walked in and said "Guys you gotta get to the quad!!" I grabbed enid and teleported us to the quad. It was eugene and a kid i never seen before. The boy hit eugene in the face and i walked up and said "Stop it guys" He tried punching me but i caught his hand and flipped him to his back. Eugene said "Holy shit y/n Thank you for saving me" I nodded and took me and enid back to our room. When we got back she said "So you gonna tell me now orrr?" I looked at her and nodded. I put out my hand and extended my claws and she said "Woah.. I didnt know you were a werewolf" I waited and said "Ehhh.. Im half werewolf.. My mom was a gifted with multiple abilitys like me but my dad was a wolf. i guess i just picked up both of they're talents" Enid smiled and said "Thats so cool.. But never hide stuff from me again okay?" I nodded and we watched movies all night on my laptop.