Chapter 9: The plan to save everyone (longest chapter prob)

The next morning me and enid woke up to people yelling and evacuating the schools. We went to check what it was and it was some super tall guy with no face Me and enid ran up to him but he back handed enid so hard she went flying and i saw her hit the wall. I yelled "YOU STUPID BITCH" My eyes started glowing red and i shocked him but it wasnt just a ball this time. I was zapping him and it wasnt stopping. Eventualyl i got tired and he was still just standing there. In a deep voice he said "Was that supposed to hurt" He then grabbed my neck and threw me full force at the wall. I was still awake but everything was blurry. When everything got back to normal in my vision i saw bianca with a knife in her and enid was knocked out next to me. I started shaking her saying "enid!" She woke up and our main group assembled. We needed a plan. We were in the nighshades library where the tall guy couldnt find us. We made our plan and we went out to the woods. Enid wolfed out and ran at him. She scratched his face and he then slapped her so hard she flew away.. I couldnt even see her anymore. At this point the plan was fucked so we all just started attacking. Once he was on his knees i zapped him but it awsnts that powerfull. He got up and stabbed ajax and slapped me. I went flying and slammed up against a tree. When i woke up everyone around me that i could see was dead. He had a big sword and was slowly walking towards me.

It was all blurry but i saw enid come back and start scratching him. He cut her forhead but enid then bit him in the heart but nothing happened to him. I saw enid get hit again and then the tall man lifted me up and stabbed my right below my heart he twisted the knife and dropped me. I saw him the walking away. It was really blurry but i saw enid walk up to me and said "Y/n Y/N ARE YOU OK?" I could barely hear her but then i passed out.

I was in a coma but i could hear everything. I heard enid "Y/n.. Im so sorry all this happened to you.. I really love you and i cant lose you, Nevermore got destroyed and all our friends are dead.. If you make it out of this coma we were the only ones that survived. Please y/n i need you to wake up." My  eyes slowly opened and i said "Enid?" She jumped at me and kissed me on the forehead and said "Your okay!!" She started crying and yelled for the doctor. The doctor saw i was awake and gave me crushes because of my back. Enids parents no longer accepted her for being "envolved" In what happened to nevemore so my parents let her stay with us. This is going to be a nice life.

                                                                                          The end?