Chapter 7: The trip to Jericho

We woke up the next ady and enid said "Hello" I yawned and said "Hi.. Ima go brush my teeth." I went into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. I felt arms wrap around my waist and i realized enid was hugging me. I said "we should ask the principal if we can go into town today?' She said "Mhm" I teleported us to the principals room and said "Ms wheems?" She looked at me and i then said "Can me and enid go to jericho today? She nodded and i teleported me and enid to jericho.

We got a hotel room and we started playing games. Enid was texting someone on her phone but then she set it on the table and started kissing me. She pinned me to the bed and took off my shirt. She unclipped my bra and took it off and she then started rubbing my pussy. I was slightly moaning and then she put 2 fingers in. I covered my mouth so if someone walked by our door they wouldnt hear us. She started moving her fingers around and i moaned loudly.. Me covering my mouth couldn't drown out the sound.  She started moving her fingers in and out rapidly and this time she was the one covering my mouth.  After about 40 seconds of her doing that i orgasmed and she said "Wow y/n you cum fast" And she giggled. She sat back down and said "Welp that was fun" I got my bra back on and my shirt and we fell asleep. When we woke up in the morning i Teleported us back and we layed down in my bed.