"Now that i think about it.. // 2„

// 1-Now that i think about it..💻🍃

(#short note ; this chap is short so i apologise)

The bells ring as i walk in the cafe.

Oh and yes,i work at a cafe place. I check in and wears my work outfit.

”welcome to chill cafe! May i take your order,Mister?” i bowed. · “Y/N?“ a familiar voice exclaimed. ”hm?” i look up and saw my ex,well i didn't notice! It's my ex-boyf..

Nice. F🥭ck you life. ”you gonna order or not?” i said. “uhm..one coffee and one sweet coffee with extra cream and chocolate chip.“ · ”your order will come shortly,have a seat!” i acted like nothing like happened,why? I don't want to get fired.

I make the coffee and give it to them,but i slipped and the coffee fall.

Well that's another story for the kids,i got fired.
Gotta find new job,i do have powers. It's useless..but now that i think about it,that kid yesterday does have powers right? Maybe i can get a job from that spirit and such consultancy place.

I walked in and saw shigeo and Reigen. I bowed ”sorry for interrupting.” i stopped bowing · “eh,You're back again?“ Reigen asked, ”well..uhm,yes.” i reply.

I sit and sigh. ”i need a job.” Reigen looks at me,confused.
“what am i supposed to do again?“ · ”i meant that i want to work here.” · “really? You don't even have pyshic pow-“ · ”i have one.” i got a job! Yippee.

Wattpad give you lemons, I'm giving you mangos. 🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭

 🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭