2.

"Howdy roomie!" A girl with short white hair exclaimed.

I stared at her side of the room with wide eyes. I was surprised to have gotten a roommate with such... taste.

All sorts of things were laying on her side of the room, colorful stuffed animals and strips of fabric coming down form her side of the roof.

The room was big to say the least, with the high ceiling and the big window that looked like it led out to a balcony; its was covered with very very colorful pieces of paper looking stuff.

She walked toward me with the biggest, welcoming smile and hugged me. I happily patted her back.

she quickly pulled back having noticed.

"Im Enid! its nice to meet you!" her smile widening

I smiled at her. "I'm scarlette, call me Scar."

"Oh yeah, your part of the room is upstairs!"

she pointed to the spiral staircase on the left side of the room, leading
up to what looked like a loft.

"Ah yes, down here is where Enid and Wednesday will stay and you get to be upstairs in the loft," she paused " your mother requested to have given you our very best!" Principal Weems explains

I sighed "Great"

Of course mother had to intercept in everything that didn't even involve her. I appreciated the thought but she had the habit of pushing herself into business that wasn't hers.

"Go ahead" she pushed me to go look at my new room.

I paused looking up at the stairs. I hoped it would be as nice as I wanted it to be.

As I walked up the stairs I looked at the loft. The small space had a circular window at the end next to the small bed. Next to the bed sat a white desk with a small mirror. The closet sitting next to the stairs.

It was slightly plain to say the least but it was perfect.

My bags sat on the plain bed ready to be unpacked. I walked forward only to be interrupted.

I turned around to see Enid standing at the stairs.

"Principal Weems left, so I'll be showing you around, we'll also go down to the registars office to get your uniform and schedule." she informed me.