1

MIYUKI POV ;

𝖲ighing at my desk, typing on my computer keyboard to sort out different types of paper works before I get a call on my cell phone

Not many people had my phone number, just my mom and my class from when I was at UA.

I look at the contact name but it's an unknown number.

Your number had never been leaked

Out of curiosity you swiped left and it answered bringing the phone up to my ear.

" Hello this is Mi- "

" MIYUKI?? IS IT YOU!? "

Your eyes widened in curiosity

" Kamanari? "

I hear loud music in the background and I roll my eyes to the back of my head.

" HEY MIYUKI! W- WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?!"

You took the phone away from your ear as he asked you that loud question.

" Kamanari you have my number why is your number coming up private! And I'm at work about too clock off in 10 "

I heard familiar laughs in the back and my face lit up a I heard my bestfriends voice

" I can hear that ugly sharks laugh "

I said while laughing but I heard the redheads voice through the phone

"I can hear y-your ugly laugh as well!! "

" Get away you idiot! HEY MIYU YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME TO THE CLUB!! WE HAVENT HUNG OUT IN SO LONG!! "

I deadpanned hearing him say that

'We litterally seen each other like a week ago.'

" PLEASEE MIYUKIII "

" PLEASE SHARK BREATH!! "

An irritation tick ended up on my forehead as I heard eijirou call me that!

I sighed and looked at the clock, you had 5 minutes left untill you would leave.

" Fine I'll be there in an hour. Dont be too drunk when I get there. "

I hung up on them while getting my coat and purse before turning off my light , shutting and locking my door.

Walking to my car

I stood on a piece of gum and it stuck to my new heels.

I grunted in response and stomped the rest of my way to my car.

After about 45 mintues later I was ready.

I wore an emerald green dress that matched my hair and some white heels to being it all together.

Instead of taking my own car I called a cab and made my way to the club.

Now your maybe thinking ' if your a pro hero shouldnt you be rich and have a driver?'

I dont spend my money on stuff that's not a necessity.

I can drive myself fine but it's because I'll be drinking and I dont want to leave my car OR let anyone drive it.

The cab came to a stop and I said him 6,000 ¥ for the ride since it was not that far from my house so I would just walk home later on.

I walked over to the bouncer after waving off and thanking the cab driver and I show him my ID,