i. vnt

⋅⋆CURIOUSER✧"take my hand-"───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

⋅⋆CURIOUSER✧
"take my hand-"
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

I ARRIVE the city with such fresh existence just for the nameless bard. I had to brush my skin and dip my whole body in the spring several times. It felt over the top but I couldn't bring myself to see him sneeze his lungs out.

"I thought you were never showing up. It gave me a scare!" the bard appeared in front of me, he takes a few inhales and exhales. "Such a wonderful scent you have with you, familiar even. I feel full just by breathing," he meant as a compliment. "But I still need that free dinner you mentioned, hehe,"

"Only if you introduce yourself," I pretend to think about it as the bard scratches the back of his head. "Did I not do that? Hehe apologies, my name is Venti, Mondstadt's Legendary Bard!"

I giggle at his enthusiasm, "I'm Etoile, it's an honor to meet Mondstadt's Legendary Bard! Let's go get our food for the night,"

Venti bows humorously, "Ladies first," he quips as I do a little curtsy. We walk together while he introduces me to Mondstadt's Delicacy, listing out foods to try.

As joyous as that little exchange sound, it was long gone when I realized Good Hunter was full of people with no tables available. It seems the celebration for saving the giant bird and the whole of Mondstadt was not yet done.

Venti on the other hand, loved the atmosphere he seemed to have taken it to heart so I let him absorb the scenery while I ordered food for take out.

"We need to find some place to eat at." I mention as soon as I have the food. Venti playfully extends his hand out for me to take, "Fancy a high rise?"

┈┈∘┈˃̶✧˂̶┈∘┈┈
ANEMO ARCHON STATUE
----------------

W

E'RE at the plaza where we met just a few hours ago, I felt agitated when Venti pointed the Anemo Archon statue's...

"Hand?! No I can't, it seems to me were doing something illegal." I bite on my fingernails while Venti waits for me to take his hand.

I got adopted by this land and I step my filthy shoes on their archon's statue... Not nice. "Come on take my hand don't worry about it. Everything's fine as long as we don't get caught," Venti places a finger on his lips as a gesture to keep this a secret.

There was no going back, it's either a delicious dinner with the "best scenery" or I sever ties with this mischievous bard. If it was any other era, I would've chosen the latter.

"Okay! Okay! Let me breathe first I hate climbing," I find Venti's hand only for my grip to crawl to his wrist. He humors me with an ear to ear grin and stifled giggles but I had no time to fret.