iii. drgnspn

⋅⋆CURIOUSER✧"lengthy commission"───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

⋅⋆CURIOUSER
"lengthy commission"
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

IT WAS a deal that Diluc would let me off if I update him once in a while. I didn't need to be working as a maid which makes it more convenient because I had more stuff to explore.

Speaking of exploring, I heard that there's a snowy mountain called Dragonspine, south of Mondstadt but it is too dangerous to travail. Apparently the cold bothers too much.

I was on my way to the crafting table as per Katheryne's suggestion. It'd help me be safe if I drink potions and there's nothing more enticing than safety. After gathering materials I bumped into someone right by the bridge and the impact sent me flying to the water below.

"I'm just glad I didn't drown," the person that bumped onto me, heaved me up and kept saying sorry because he was apparently full of bad luck and it rubbed on me. I don't believe in that since I'm full of good luck, it's just sheer power because how did I fly over the bridge.

I look at him and smiled, "Don't be so down it's just water, I'll be dry soon enough. Your 'bad luck' didn't do anything to me." I tried to comfort him, he looked kind.

"I'm Bennett and you must be the new adventurer Amber mentioned... Oh here let me," Bennett stood up and his vision lit up as I felt the ground under me, warm up. It felt satisfying similar to how I felt when Barbara tended to a little scratch I had from walking around Sumeru. "I appreciate it, Bennett." I thank him while he sits beside me for a little bit.

We went into Mondstadt together with me agreeing to be part of his adventure team. He hoped I would stay for long since his teammates leaves after a 'bad luck' more often than not.

"Then how do I do this?" I stand by the crafting table while a dendro haired girl named Sucrose instructs me softly. It was either she's timid or just soft spoken but I guessed the latter.

I put on the stuff I gathered as per Sucrose's instruction and created my first ever elemental resistance potion. "Drink it at intervals so you won't feel sick. Please stay safe," Sucrose reminds with worry on her face.

It was probably obvious I wanted to glug it all at once.

"Got it Sucrose thanks for the help, I'll ask you when I need more knowledge about this." I informed her while I read more crafting recipes in front of her. She chips one or two tips every time I mumble something unfamiliar because what is a chaos core.

"Did Timaeus already go ahead?" a soft spoken yet confident voice speaks from beside me. I try my best to mind my own business as they talk. I couldn't help but eavesdrop while aimlessly reading.

Uh what in the teyvat are these, do I even need these.. Prithiva Topaz, Vayuda Turquoise,

"Those are gemstones you speak of." the guy beside me speaks and I can feel him inch closer as he points at the texts on the recipe. "They each represent an element this one is geo so I use it," I must've thought out loud again. I nod, smiling at him as Sucrose talks. The guy steps back, leaving room for me to breathe, "I have an anemo vision and use Vayuda Turquoise." she shows me her gemstones and I look in awe at its shine.