ii. dlc

⋅⋆CURIOUSER✧"dom winery-"───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

⋅⋆CURIOUSER✧
"dom winery-"
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"I'M HERE to settle a.. I apologize for not paying for our drinks yesterday," I awkwardly stand right across the counter of Angel's Share. "May I ask for the..." I draw a square with both of my index fingers to sign the bill. I'm bad at initiating conversation when I'm in a tough spot. I get very timid or very forward no in between.

The bartender lights up almost instatly, "Master Diluc mentioned you might come by. Don't worry about it miss. It's on the tavern per Master Diluc's requisition."

"And who might this 'Master Diluc' be?" I don't remember coming across a Master before, in fact I don't recall yesterday night at all.

Last night right before midnight at the tavern, Lumine facepalms a clear gesture of distress, "They're both drunk and knocked out and Paimon's sleepy," Paimon yawns, floating above the two, trying so hard to wake them up.

"Should we leave them to wake up later?" Lumine asks Paimon, they both look helpless. She looks around, eyes landing on Diluc who wipes the glasses clean. Paimon got the memo and flew straight by the counter.

Diluc stares at the floating baby, "They wont wake up and Paimon and the Traveler needs to rest. What do you do with knocked out drunks?"

"Ugh, where do they live?" Diluc sounds done, must've been a lot of the same today except these ones are people he just met and Paimon shrugging just adds to it. "Go recuperate, I'll stand by." he sighs.

Paimon thanks Diluc with the happiest tone it was almost mocking.

It was almost 3 am when Etoile woke up. She stands up weakly, Venti's hand which was intertwined with her pulled her back to the chair. Not fully sober, she pulls him up where he managed to stand up, wobbly but stable enough to walk.

They bump through tables and chairs, it was mostly sleep walking as they weren't quite themselves.

Etoile managed to walk by Diluc who could only raise one eyebrow up. She rummages through her clothes and placed a bunch of trinkets down.

It wasn't mora but to a disoriented person it probably is.

All I knows is I woke up in my realm, Venti was sprawled on the floor of my room and my head hurts like geo slimes bounced on it for hours. Probably because it's been decades since I've drank an alcoholic beverage.

"Oh if it isn't the very first customer who is clueless about this info! Well he's the young master of the Dawn Winery. The very tavern you're standing at is owned by Master Diluc."

My body froze, I'm not banned am I?... But on the brighter side, it was on the house as the Master himself said so. Maybe he's the nicest person ever. I should extend my gratitude.