~Introduction to Koko~

Meet Koko! Her full name, Koko Hoshi. Her name means Dark Star.

First off I'm gonna tell you about her family! Let's start with Koko's father. His name is Himei Hoshi, his quirk is scream. He can increase the pitch of his voice, giving him the ability to create ear shattering, high-volume sounds. Now, let's meet Koko's mother. Her name is Karasu Hoshi, her quirk is raven wings. She just has raven type wings on her back, all she can really do with them is fly though.

That's enough about Koko's parents, let's get to talking about Koko. First off I'm gonna talk about Koko's quirk. Her quirk is called, Eastern barred snowy owl. There are multiple things that go with her quirk, such as....shapeshifting, screech, sharp wings, and snow fall. Let's talk about  her shapeshifting first. Koko can shapeshift into 3 different types of owl's, snowy owl, eastern screech owl, and barred owl. With each of these forms Koko's hair and tail feathers can change color according to which form she's in. Next, I'm gonna explain screech. Screech is a lot like her father's quirk, Scream, but a bit different. Koko generally uses this part of her quirk for long-range attacks, either using concussive bursts or high-pitched wails that put her targets out of commission. She can freely manipulate the pitch and volume of her screeches. When using Screech, Koko is at high risk of losing her voice, if it is used for more than 5 mins at a time she loses her voice for a couple hours. And now let's talk about, sharp wings. Sharp wings allows Koko to make her feathers sharp, like a knife, and use them in combat. Koko can use this in all owl forms. And last but certainly not least, let's talk about snow fall. Snow Fall has powerful visual, auditory, and somatosensory illusions, allowing Koko to shape her environment however she sees fit. Anyone within her area of effect will feel Snowfall's realistic cold temperatures, tricking them into thinking that they are walking in an arctic tundra or wading through the depths of the ocean.

 Anyone within her area of effect will feel Snowfall's realistic cold temperatures, tricking them into thinking that they are walking in an arctic tundra or wading through the depths of the ocean

Now, let's get to know Koko a little bit better. Koko is a very caring and sweet person, but can get aggressive at times and can snap. She is a very curious person. She can be sensitive at times, especially when people mention stuff about her past. She loves to talk about her interests, and loves to hangout with her friends.

Here is a description of what Koko looks like, so you're not left in the dark about what she looks like----> Koko has short hair, depending what form she wants to be in she either has, white and gray hair, brown with dark brown and white, or light...

Here is a description of what Koko looks like, so you're not left in the dark about what she looks like----> Koko has short hair, depending what form she wants to be in she either has, white and gray hair, brown with dark brown and white, or light brown with dark brown and white. She Has one blue eye and one red eye, and pale skin. Koko stands at 152cm, or 5'0.

Here are some random facts---> Koko has a pet cat named Yua. Koko has a snow globe collection.

That's it for this page! I hope to see you on the next one! Goodbye for now! <3