-Koko Age 4 [Part 2]- ~Origin~

-A week later-

"Welcome home kiddo!" my father exclaimed, picking me up as I walked through the door, coming home from school. "Me and your mother have a surprise for you!" My father declared. My mother and father cover my eyes and walk me outside.

"TADA!" my mother and father cheered, removing their hands from my eyes.

"WOAH! YOU FINISHED MY TREEHOUSE!" I roared, hugging my mother and father tightly. "THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!"

"Well don't just stand here, go check it out," My mother said, pushing me towards the treehouse.

I quickly ran to the treehouse, and continued to jump onto the latter climbing upwards. As I reached the top, the sides of my head started to sting, I reached to touch my head and fell off the ladder. In a flash I grew wings out of my head, and glided to the ground safely. In a panic my mother and father ran to me, pulling me into a hug.

"Koko are you alright?!?" My father and mother say, shanken.

"Oh wow Koko you have wings!" My mother smiled.

Not even thirty seconds later I transform into a snowy owl.

"Oh my!" My mother screams. "Koko you got your quirk, sweetie!"

"OH WOW! REALLY?!?" I ask, baffled.

"Yea, my little owlet!" My father announced, picking me up and hugging me.

𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊