-Koko age 10- [Part 1] ~Origin~

TRIGGER WARNING!!!

This part contains violence and implied SA!

You have been warned!!!

𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓆏𓋼𓍊

-2 years later-

"Wake up Koko!" Sukamu yells into my ear, making me jump out of the bed onto the floor. "Bring me a beer!"

"Yes, Master, right away," I ramble, scrambling to my feet, running to the fridge. I quickly run back into his room. "Here you go, master," My shaky hands spill the beer all over Sukamu, and he stands up, clenching his fists, and baring his teeth. I try to run away from him, but he drags me back by the chains around my feet, picks me up by my arm and slams me against the wall. He picks me up again and pins me against the wall, with his already clenched fist, BAM! he hits me across the face, making my lip bleed and tears run down my face.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! PLEASE STOP!" I weep, holding my free hand up showing him to stop.

"Don't do that ever again, got it?" Sukamu roars, glaring into my eyes, 5 inches from my face. I nod. He sets me down, pulling me close to him, and sniffs my hair. "Now go get me another beer."

Shaken, I quietly go and get him another beer. As I grab a beer out of the fridge I noticed that one of the windows was unlocked, I quickly run to Sukamu and hand him his beer. "Here you go, master," I whisper quietly.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, master," I whisper.

"Don't be long," He bellows.

I slowly walk out of the bedroom, I quickly run back over to the window, and as quietly as I can, I open the window and jump out. As soon as I jump out of the window I quickly get off my feet and run up the street. While I ran, I look behind me multiple times, making sure I wasn't being followed. In the process of looking back I run into someone, and fall to the ground.

"Are you alright?" A man with longish black hair and yellow goggles asks me, leaning down making sure I'm ok.

"Please, you have to help me!" I reply in a nervous and panicky voice.

The man picks me up off the ground and neals down. He looks me up and down, he pulls me into his arms, and hugs me.

"It's ok, shh shh. You're ok now," The man whispers in a calming voice.

He picks me up and carries me over to a group of hero's.

"What's with the kid, eraserhead?" A man with blond hair asks.

"To be honest, I have no idea what's going on but she is badly hurt and is asking for help," Eraserhead replies.

"Hey!" Sukamu yells, waving his hands in the air trying to get the attention of the hero's. "That's my kid, thank you so much for finding her. I've been looking everywhere for her."

Eraserhead sets me down. "Is this your father?" Eraserhead asks me, holding onto my hand still. I shake my head no and quickly hide behind him, clenching onto the back of his shirt.

"She does that sometimes. It's a game we play," Sukamu nervously explains.

"Why does she have chains around her wrists and ankles? And why does she have so many bruises?" The blond man asks Sukamu. Sukamu blankly stares at the man, sweat rolling down his face. The hero's quickly pin him to the ground, and in no time a police car arrives and takes Sukamu away. Not long after the police car leaves, I start to feel dizzy, in a flash everything goes black.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆