two

ooo. daydreamin. ・:*+.
YASMIN.
villahermosa, mexico

"you're on your own, kid.
you always have been."
— you're on your own kid, taylor swift

" — you're on your own kid, taylor swift

it was around nine forty-five when yasmin's parents had both arrived to work which meant she had the whole entire summer house to herself

yasmin head quickly turns around as she hears her window being knocked on, she already knew it was diego coming to visit. as she opened the window diego couldn't help himself but kiss the brown haired girl.

"have you ate yet?" yasmin asks as she smiles.

diego shakes his head as he makes it over the window, they both head into the kitchen as yasmin prepares to make eggs and reheat left over chilaquiles.

"need any help?" diego asks as he always was willing to help her with anything, "can you help me make the eggs?" yasmin says.

he instantly says yes and starts to making them, as yasmin could feel the lump in her throat get the best of her.

yasmin's summer was coming to a finish, leaving only a couple of weeks left, she would have to leave the place she called home. which was wherever he was, how could she leave him?

especially in the situation he's in right now?

suddenly the sound of microwave sounds interrupted her thoughts, as she places the food onto a plate for him.

"ah, here i brought you something." diego is suddenly reminded of something and pulls out a box and hands it to yasmin.

the smile on her face is almost ear to ear, she opens it up to find a necklace of a gold colored chain with a small seashell hanging in the middle.

in reference of her favorite movie, the little mermaid and also how swimming was one of her favorite activities to do together.

yasmin could feel her heart beat even faster.

"i love it." she goes to kiss the boy who's been smiling the whole time. "put it on me" she takes it out the box and hands it to him, yasmin pulls her hair back as diego puts it around her neck. a perfect fit.

diego kisses her shoulder.

yasmin had been cuddling on the couch, while watching the television

yasmin had been cuddling on the couch, while watching the television. diego had noticed she was fidgeting with her necklace. he goes to squeeze her hand, "i'm leaving in a couple weeks, diego." yasmin finally blurts it out.

diego could feel his heart drop.

"what?" — diego eyes soften as he meets yasmin's eyes.

"my summer is almost finished, i have to go back to california and finish my senior year of high school." yasmin's voice cracks as she tries to explain herself, she feels diego pulling her closer him. she realizes tears have been falling out of her eyes.

"diego, i don't wanna leave, i don't wanna leave you" yasmin says

diego always knew this day could come, but it came sooner than later.

"yasmin, look at me" diego lightly lifts her chin up as he wipes her tears away. "i'll be fine. i promise." diego swallows, trying not to let the tears fall.

"i'll go and find you once i'm one of the biggest soccer players out there, yasmin, and once i find you i'll wait for you, once your ready to be in a place to fall in love with me again." diego smiles, letting a tear fall.

"promise?" yasmin says.

"i promise you, yasmin lima." diego says

"i'll be waiting for you, diego lainez."