nine

ooo, daydreamin. ・:*+.
YASMIN.

"he built a fire just to keep me warm, all the drama queens taking swings. all the jokers dressed up as kings, they all fade to nothing when i look at him."
— call it what you want, taylor swift 

"  — call it what you want, taylor swift 

"i finally found you" he says while cupping her face

"you took too long" yasmin jokes while wiping her tears, they laugh as they pull away from eachother.

yasmin could feel eyes on her, she turns around only to see romero was staring her down and began to start walking towards her. yasmin feels chills go down her spine, this doesnt go unnoticed by diego.

diego finally sees romero and immediately wraps his arm around her shoulders, he looks at yasmin for approval. she gives him a smile.

as they start walking out the party they happened to bump into nailea, she had barely got her drinks for the both of them. her eyes widen when she spots yasmin with him.

"who's this?" nailea takes a sip from her drink while staring him down, she's been overprotective of yasmin ever since romero.

"nailea, this is my friend, diego" she emphasizes on his name, nailea mouth drops but quickly covers her mouth. remembering exactly who he is, she immediately looks at his neck.

he was wearing a cowrie shell necklace.

she looks back at yasmin, in shock but her thoughts are interrupted by diego. "nice to meet you, diego lainez" they shake each others hand.

"im nailea, im yasmin's friend too" nailea says she gives a glance to yasmin, who's been smiling the whole time.

"fue un gusto conocerte, diego" nailea smiles at him, he nods. "igualmente." he says.

they wave goodbye to nailea while walking out the party, they burst out laughing because of nailea. "she knows about me, huh?" diego says as he leads her to her car.

"nailea? yea, don't mind her" yasmin says.

they finally get to diego's car, he walks over to her side  and opens the door for her. yasmin could feel butterflies in her stomach.