seven

ooo, daydreamin. ・:*+.
YASMIN.

"karma is the guy on the screen,
coming straight home to me."
— karma, taylor swift

" — karma, taylor swift

after noemi and yasmin came back from breakfast, they also decided to bring back food for nailea who was still in deep sleep

after noemi and yasmin came back from breakfast, they also decided to bring back food for nailea who was still in deep sleep. both yasmin and noemi were early birds.

yasmin goes ahead from noemi while their heading to the hotels kitchen and goes to wake up nailea, which she knew was going to be the hardest part of the day.

she slowly walks to her bed as she suddenly yells "oh my god, we're going to be late!" nailea jumps from her sleep.

"motherfucker." nailea rubs her her forehead.

yasmin couldn't help but laugh as she covers her mouth. "nailea and i went and got you breakfast, be happy!" yasmin says while leaving the room.

the hotel yasmin has booked was a beautiful hotel with simple architecture, which also had a large balcony and the whole entire time noemi and yasmin were taking pictures while waiting for nailea to finish getting ready.

yasmin started blasting karma by taylor swift from her phone.

"karma is my boyfriendddd!" yasmin sings as noemi covers her's ears "piso, por favor trágame." noemi says.

"ay, ya empezó con su taylor swift, mejor la vamos a dejar aquí" nailea opens the balcony the door, she's wearing a short spaghetti straped white dress from skims that matched with yasmin's black long dress.

yasmin was also wearing her shell necklace, that matched with her beach themed nails.

unlike noemi who decided to actually decided to dress up for the occasion, wearing light washed jeans and mexico's new jersey.

finally the three girls were glamoured up with perfect makeup. "we're definitely getting laid tonight." nailea says as they laugh, the trio were walking to yasmin's mini cooper.