Rules for Entering

So, you want the most awesome-and-insane people in the Wattpad world to review your warriors book? We will gladly do it!

RULES TO ENTER

1.) We will not be reviewing inactive books (those that haven't been updated in two months) that are unfinished.

2.) Forms are to be posted in the COMMENTS ONLY of the next page. Please do not PM us or place forms elsewhere. They'll be disregarded and deleted otherwise.

3.) Your book will have to have a minimum of ten chapters before we review it. This includes prologues. Your form will be promptly deleted without any notice if you submit one with less than ten chapters.

4.) A chapter consists of one thousand words. This means that if you have twenty chapters with five hundred words each, that would amount to only ten chapters by our standards. Your word count is simple enough to find — you can see at the top left corner of your story when you're in edit mode.

5.) Only full fanfictions are being reviewed as of now — that means that we're not reviewing spoofs or short stories that consist only of a few sentences each chapter.

6.) The codeword is "sterling".

7.) We do not accept books with mature content or readers that promote hatred.

8.) Books in a series need to be submitted individually. We will not read the second book of a series if you haven't submitted the first, too. This only applies to books in a series that rely on understanding gained from other books in the series — prequels and sequels are alright, as long as they can be understood individually.

That's all! Please continue onwards to the next page for the form.