Chapter 3

Zeus stared at Percy and then at the mortals surrounding him. He could not believe his nephew brought mortals to Olympus. Mortals.

"Before you start screaming like a banshee, it would be greatly appreciated if you summoned the rest of the council," Percy said as politely as possible.

Rolling his eyes, Zeus sent a strike of lightning into the ceiling.

Percy turned to his parents, "Close your eyes. I'll tell you when it's safe to open them."

Sally and Paul closed their eyes while Percy hugged Estelle closer to him and pressed her head into his chest. Once all of the Olympians were in their places, Percy told them to open their eyes and let Estelle look around.

"Zeus, why have you summoned us?" Poseidon asked tiredly.

"Your son," Zeus told him, nodding towards Percy.

"Perseus. Why are mortals here?" Hera sniffed.

Percy rolled his eyes and bowed to the council, "I would like to cash in my wish."

Zeus nodded. "Perseus, for your help in the defeat of Gaea and your unwavering loyalty to Olympus, the council will grant you five wishes."

The rest of the Olympians and Percy looked at him in disbelief.

"Thank you, Uncle. For my first wish, I would like for Aunt Hestia and Uncle Hades to have their seat on the council. It shouldn't have been taken from them in the first place."

Zeus nodded and waved his hand. Beside Poseidon's throne, a black throne made of shadows emerged. It was decorated with skeletons and the deaths of people throughout the millennia. There was also a picture of pomegranates and Cerberus on the base of the throne. The throne radiated death and comfort. Next to Demeter's throne a simple but elegant throne emerged. It was made of ivory and had gentle flames surrounding it. The throne radiated comfort and warmth.

Hades and Hestia were flashed into their thrones. Hestia looked at Percy gratefully while Hades looked confused.

"Brother. Thanks to a wish you now have your throne on Olympus as part of the Olympic council," Poseidon told Hades.

Hades smiled slightly and looked down to see Percy and his family. "I take it this was your doing."

Percy nodded and looked at Hera.

"For my second wish, I want you to remove the fake memories you gave Leo and Piper. And if you did something to me, fix it. Lastly, swear on the Styx to do this and never do something like this to a demigod or legacy again."

Hera scowled but swore on the Styx. Percy nodded and looked at Zeus again.

"For my next wish, I want demigod-safe tech made and distributed to all demigods. I also want our criminal records deleted. It's not fair that the mortals seek us out for things happening because we were helping you."

"Hermes, Athena, and Hephaestus will handle this wish," Zeus nodded.

"For my next wish, I want refilling quills for the archers at Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter. I want Hazel and Frank's curse broken. If there's a way I want a way for Tristan McClean to know about the demigod world without going crazy."

"You ask a lot in one wish," Zeus grumbled.

"Yes, but I know that the council can grant this wish."

"Fine," Zeus sighed.

"I'll handle the archer's problem," Apollo volunteered.

"I can handle the McClean problem," Dionysus announced.